Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62676 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is the worst hosting I have ever seen,My site down 3 times more than 20 hours Within 20 days,they still down now!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Remote-Rdp.com
    My website is down more than 48hrs.. I just moved my site to another host.

Support > No support available as their main site is also down from 48hrs.

Website's:
    TheTeenBay.com
    I using Shared host from SHOUTcastUK..and all is ok..Now I using VPS and I have a lot of issue becouse
    someone played in the spam and another illegal staff and our server have blocked on data center

Ben Do something or you lost all customers!

My VPS is fine. (Node 3)

Website's:
    TheTeenBay.com
    I'm on Node 2

im not on vps.

Now I just want to transfer my site but I cant login in cpanel to backup my data lol

Website's:
    Remote-Rdp.com
    I need to take full backup but i must restart MySQL then it give access to cpanel.

It's been 24hrs still no reply from anyone on this issue, atleast tell us what's going on?

Code: 
    MySql error:
    mysql has failed, please contact the sysadmin (result was "mysql is not running").
    Code: 
    Cpanel error:
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

I r Super Cop
    UPDATE - I am trying my best to contact Ben Lewis to get the issues resolved ON PRIORITY. For reasons unkown, he isnt available. Please consider the fact that he may have personal issues due to which he cannot come online and fix things.

If you cannot wait until things are fixed and would like to move away, please dispute the payments since any ticket can't be raised at the moment due to the fact that the diskspace on server is full and ben is not available to add/buy more diskspace.

Few of the IPs are suspended due to spam/hacking/cracking activities. The last thing i heard about them is Ben had requested the DataCentre to unblock them promising to kick out the culprit.

As for Ben - He has a maximum of 2 days to either resolve things or refund you all. Else, he will be banned from here.

Regards
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information