Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61655 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    servergen.com
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    Thats good then, I was just suggesting things that could be wrong.

However what does not make sense is that you have said "i think its a issue of utorrent latest version. its not stable" but the OP has same issues with other torrent clients.

Please let me know when you solve the issue as im interested to know what it was .

Cheers
    RR
    there is no issue with delgue..

Banned
    downgrade to utorrent 1.8.5 ...its the best version of utorrent.

3.   Sponsored Links

ahh , now i downgraded utorrent to 2.2.1

speeds are nice , 20mb/s (which i never got in deluge ) but check the fucking ram usage

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Update now this is insane

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

anyone fucking help out

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

edit :- lmfao utorrent crashed.

please any solution for that ??

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    This appears when the hdd can't up with the download stream. The lower the speed of your hard disk (or the number of users using it simultaneously) the more disk overload you have.

You will see the speed going up and up and then doom .... disk overload sets in and your speed drops.

Some people think that other bittorrent clients don't suffer this. They actually do but clients like deluge don't display it, but the decrease in speed will notify when disk overload sets in.

Solutions: Get a provider with SSD or get a dedicated HDD.

Another solution is to limit your download speed and you will get a constant download stream. Or, as said, increase your cache, although that might upset your RDP provider.

hey sniffdog , there is a friend of mine in india , who even got disk overloading problem in his 1mbps broadband , that surely aint HDD / SSD problem no ? i am quite sure its the problem from utorrent.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Perhaps he has a full HDD or a slow one or it doesn't cache.

And if you're sure it's utorrent, why use it? Deluge gives me much better speeds (on average). I've been using bittornado and deluge since I put utorrent aside a long time ago.

deluge aint giving me more than around 10-15mbps , where as i saw downloading speeds in utorrent like 54mb/s

thx sniffdog for this reply, i will try another RDP ^^

afaik , i used to use uploaderhost.com ( scammer ) and he used SSD's , may be that was the reason i was getting awesome speeds.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information