Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62512 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net

Default Get Adsense Approved Account [The Legit Way]

Lot of people asking where they can get an adsense account or alternative ways to get one approved. Purchasing adsense accounts or creating a quick blogger that allows for adsense applications instantly is like rolling dice. Here are some tips to get an adsense account, the legit way.

I've seen a few of these steps spread across this forum here and there but thought i'd share all the steps I used in one easy-to-access place

1) Never use a free domain email (not even gmail)
    - Use blahblah@yourwebsite.com

2) If your applying 1 month after creation of your site, make sure you have 2 new articles every week for the past month. Don't ever apply without new content just recently uploaded or with less then 7-10 articles.

3) Don't apply with too specific of a niche. Big G likes broad niches to best match your site with appropriate advertisers. Long-tail keywords are not good here.

4) Privacy Policy, About us, Contact page are a must.

5) Make sure to have your personal contact information that your using on your adsense application in your "contact us" page on your website. - Important

6) Make sure your whois contact information also matches.

7) No ads, affiliate ads, any ads on your site before applying! Leave it clean

8) Don't apply if your not getting less then 50 visitors a day or your website isn't even indexed

9) Don't have any hyphens in your domain URL. - Unprofessional

10) Add another article 2-3 days after applying if your application is still pending.

Thanks for reading

Please Leave A Comment Confirming This Pack

Cheers,
    Thumper
    ThumperTM Reviewed by ThumperTM on . Get Adsense Approved Account [The Legit Way] Lot of people asking where they can get an adsense account or alternative ways to get one approved. Purchasing adsense accounts or creating a quick blogger that allows for adsense applications instantly is like rolling dice. Here are some tips to get an adsense account, the legit way. I've seen a few of these steps spread across this forum here and there but thought i'd share all the steps I used in one easy-to-access place 1) Never use a free domain email (not even gmail) - Use Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    piplay.me
    my blog always dont received

Well, I applied for an adsense account without a website & with a gmail account and I got approved....no idea why people go through all of the stuff on that list...

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by admxternal View Post
    my blog always dont received
    Try with above method

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    does Adsense pay to PayPal account?

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kiran_n444 View Post
    Well, I applied for an adsense account without a website & with a gmail account and I got approved....no idea why people go through all of the stuff on that list...
    Same here. Not hard at all to get accepted if you have a nice legit site
    They would even accept Warez sites, Your account will just get suspended later on.

Quote Originally Posted by myincome2020 View Post
    does Adsense pay to PayPal account?
    Check and Direct Deposit.

Banned
    Website's:

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    ThumberTM, you have given factual tips to have your google account approved. If you have everything looking legit, normal and going according to google's outline, you won't have trouble having your account approved. But if you are aiming to run a warez blog or something, don't even think about putting adense on it.
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: sales@shinjiru.com | Phone: +603-7987-1191

^^ so true

Banned
    Website's:
    Guys i posted this topic to help ppl that needs help... if you dont like this topic just fuck off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information