Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62743 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: If i was using squillion.com i want

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

119 73.01%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

21 12.88%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

23 14.11%
Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    British limited company, nice

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    squillion.com
    Re: PPD - At this time i am sorry to report there will be no PPD at squillion for the near future.

Re: XFS - The information that i have is : that xfs is a tried and tested script with many years of development. I can appreciate that because of its low cost and high availability it has been used by persons setting up with limited funding in place, and has led to some unfortunite loss of earnings to some persons affiliated to such a site.

I hope that soon persons can look beyond this and just judge us upon the service that is offered.

$24 is 4 sales at the lowest rate and 2 sales at the highest rate. If a person leaves the service and only has $6 then im certain they will be paid out in full. I think the reasoning is that a person earning less than $24 per week would probably not use squillion as their filehost. If enough people request it lowered then i will certainly put that forward. The way the script works right now i don't think it does that automatically.

you're using XFS script = you not have money? You will not have money to purchase the uploaders, you know why? because with paypal can you protect money for 45 days on any returns(refunds)... Now you know what the problem is? without big money, no business, that's brutal reality my dear children...

So please more xfs hosting for battle to fight

I just noticed 30 day premium is ?12.00 GBP (=~ $19 USD). it's quite bad rate for PPS as you pay in USD.

$6 for new sale and rebill = 32% for new sale & rebill.
    and I don't think uploaders can maintain 2000 recurring premium users every month to achieve $12 PPS level.

$19 USD for 1-month premium is quite expensive compare to other filehosts.

Website's:
    squillion.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudnine View Post
    welcome

btw. love the colors and the template

Thank you for the welcome and kind words too

Quote Originally Posted by VIP View Post
    I just noticed 30 day premium is ?12.00 GBP (=~ $19 USD). it's quite bad rate for PPS as you pay in USD.

$6 for new sale and rebill = 32% for new sale & rebill.
    and I don't think uploaders can maintain 2000 recurring premium users every month to achieve $12 PPS level.

$19 USD for 1-month premium is quite expensive compare to other filehosts.
    On the face of it then it could seem that way. However..

The average user (2sales per day or even less depending on recurring) should be attaining in a short period $9 /$6 not $6 /$6 .

Also with the monthly competitions. If you factor in the competitions that will run you will see that you will be earning quite a lot more than you think. There will always be competitions. This competition adds an additional $5 to each and every sale you make if you reach 100 sales in a month or $2 to every sale if you can just reach 50 sales.

You are correct, 2000 members is a lot of members. Not many will reach the $12 / $9 although some will.

If a person can make more with another filehost then they must do what is best for them. As i say a few persons have joined and have commented that they are very pleased to have done so.

A few months ago 50% of initial sales or even 60% only was viewed as good from main filehosts, they had no recurring. Running a file host is an expensive business. The competitions will allow squillion to keep solvent and still payout a fair amount that is adjustable.

Running a legitimate business and paying out business costs in a country like the UK are not cheap by any means. A person starting a website on their own from home, or in an offshore country with little regulation can perhaps run it X% cheaper. However we are trying to build on a solid foundation from the start.

The rates and payouts are as stated, i have not the power to change those now. The individual must do the math and decide where they go. The sales / download ratio are very good for us so squillion has no plans to change them at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire-Parker View Post
    A few months ago 50% of initial sales or even 60% only was viewed as good from main filehosts, they had no recurring. Running a file host is an expensive business. The competitions will allow squillion to keep solvent and still payout a fair amount that is adjustable.

Running a legitimate business and paying out business costs in a country like the UK are not cheap by any means. A person starting a website on their own from home, or in an offshore country with little regulation can perhaps run it X% cheaper. However we are trying to build on a solid foundation from the start.
    so servers in france, economic activity in England, owner of an amateur with no clue about business, what more could want? These are yours "trying to build on a solid foundation from the start."

12.00 - GBP = 19.39 $
    per 30 days

very expensive.

big TAX + VAT in England = 12.00 GBP

Website's:
    squillion.com
    Quote Originally Posted by biomatic View Post
    you're using XFS script = you not have money? You will not have money to purchase the uploaders, you know why? because with paypal can you protect money for 45 days on any returns(refunds)... Now you know what the problem is? without big money, no business, that's brutal reality my dear children...

So please more xfs hosting for battle to fight
    Quote Originally Posted by biomatic View Post
    so servers in france, economic activity in England, owner of an amateur with no clue about business, what more could want?

You seem to be an forming these opinions based upon your limited knowledge regarding the company, and probably hearsay from other persons with equally little knowledge of how things actually work. Let me furnish you with a few details and perhaps help you in some small way.

Xfs is a script = It is a piece of code. It is simply that. If you prefer to use a custom coded website then i shall not attempt to stop you doing so. It has been mentioned several times already, and seems to be mentioned on every thread of every website that uses XFS. I feel it no longer adds anything to this thread to mention it again. If you take the money lost to those running fully bespoke coded sites, i feel xfs has little to answer for.

Let's break down your other points, and perhaps then I can reason with you as a sensible individual. Economic activity in the UK? do you object to this because you believe economic activity elsewhere on this planet really would protect you if the desire to close your website exists with the powers that be???

Servers in France, Yes we have some servers in France, we have servers awaiting prep in several locations. I'm sure that you'll have some wisdom to impart as to where we should put the next batch.

You are claiming some knowledge with regard the owner of the website, i know of no such relationship between you so i am calling false on that too.

You have clearly stated your points. If you base you decision to not use the service upon those points then there is nothing more that i can say to you, and i wish you well with your current filehost.

If you have another new point then feel free to post. If you have nothing new to add but still wish to continue arguing on old points then feel free to PM me and i will respond if and when i have time.

This thread has been started with the intention of helping those with problems using the service, and answering legitimate questions from those that ask them in a polite and adult manner.

I will help you if you have a problem, i will answer your questions should you choose to ask them in a non offensive way. If you wish to continue throwing spurious claims in a childish manner i request you leave the thread.

OK XFS business is wonderful. I invest $500-1000 dollars and put a new few hosting oriented quickly get fast money. Who join a new wonderful filehost?

Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information