Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61108 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    if u dont want to get ur assed sued to shit, you want to be nice. If u decide to remove the post, do so and let them know.

If you decide NOT to, do not be rude, tell them no, or ignore the email.

By saying no you are opening yourself to law suits.

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Just simply remove the post it's simple and wait a month then post it once they don't give a shit about your site anymore.

3.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    @ ChosenOne

And what if i, have few sites, pretty big ones? What then?

@Mr-R-T

It's fine, you can either reply nice way and remove it or ignore email, not flame on people like FUCK YOU, GTFO...

If you're thinking that way, you can't have few pretty big sites.

Respected Member
    @immortalxx
    I'm not afraid of getting sued, i just use my brain and not act like a teen who should be partying, getting girls instead spending he's free time on computer (i noticed young kids are playing with law these days)

@ChosenOne
    heh you think i don't run big sites because I don't flame on people who are doing their job? Think again.
    I respect people. It's their job to email me, they ask it nice..and i remove it, they ask me again, i ignore email. I don't reply idiotic like most people around here!

Website's:
    ultrarapidshare.com
    I got the same message, and I deleted the post immediately...

http://blog.ultrarapidshare.com/?p=92690

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    It is so much easier to delete the post,saves alot of hassle.

They are sending mass email's today - Goon movie ...

WEB SHERIFF?
    Creative ProtectionT
    Tel +44(0)208-3238013
    Fax +44(0)208-3238080
    websheriff@websheriff.com
    www.websheriff.com

DMCA / EUCD NOTIFICATION

1. Rights Owner(s) : MAGNOLIA PICTURES INC

2. Rights Agent : WEB SHERIFF

3. Infringed Rights : COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PERFORMERS & MORAL RIGHTS

4. Infringed Artist(s) : N/A - MOTION PICTURE

5. Infringed Title(s) : GOON (PIRATE COPIES)

6. Infringing Activity : INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK / PERFORMERS RIGHTS / MORAL RIGHTS (VIA, INTER ALIA, PIRATED FILE UPLOADING / DOWNLOADING)

7. Infringing Web Site : xxxxxxxx.*

8. Infringing File Location(s) :

http://xxxxxxxx.*/729-goon-2011.html

9. DMCA Request : Please cease Infringing Activity / remove Infringed Title(s) from Infringing File Location(s) ASAP : thank you.

10. Signature :

Deborah Sykes
    for and on behalf of
    WEB SHERIFF
    'Argentum'
    2 Queen Caroline Street
    London W6 9DX
    United Kingdom
    Tel +44(0)208-323 8013
    Fax +44(0)208-323 8080
    websheriff@websheriff.com
    (Signed as Duly Authorized Rights Agent
    of the Rights Owner(s) Specified Herein)

Note 1 : The information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, Web Sheriff is authorized to act on behalf of the exclusive owner of the rights alleged to have been infringed in this Notification. Both Web Sheriff and the Rights Owner specified herein have a good faith belief that the infringing party specified above has no right or entitlement to exploit the Infringed Rights specified herein.

Note 2 : This DMCA request is issued without prejudice to all of our client's accumulated, worldwide rights in relation to the infringements specified herein - including, but not limited to, the right to seek injunctive relief, the right to sue for damages and the right to seek criminal prosecutions - all of which rights are hereby reserved in full.

Web Sheriff Ltd Co. No. 4093131 Reg'd in England & Wales
    London Office Argentum 2 Queen Caroline Street London W6 9DX
    Reg'd Office 25 High Street Pewsey Wilts SN9 5AF

Disclaimer :
    This e-mail is the copyright of Web Sheriff. The contents of this e-mail are strictly private and confidential, are for the attention of the addressee(s) only and may also qualify for legal privilege. This communication may not be disclosed or otherwise communicated to anyone other than the addressee(s), nor may it be copied or reproduced in any way without the written authorization of Web Sheriff. If received in error, please contact our London office on +44(0)208-323 8013, quoting the name of the sender and the addressee(s), then please delete it from your system. Please note that whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure there are no viruses contained within this e-mail and any attachments, it is your responsibility to ensure they are scanned and virus free. Neither Web Sheriff nor the sender accepts responsibility for any interception of this e-mail by unauthorized persons and please be aware that internet e-mail is not a completely secure method of communication.
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Banned
    Delete the post and delete the email.

Quote Originally Posted by bbb View Post
    Delete the post and delete the email.
    Yep I know, just posting dmca
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    These agencies have absolutely no more legal power than your 15 year old next door neighbor asking you to stop looking at his girlfriend.

Only when the DMCA comes from a legal entity (ie the copyright owner) I would remove it.

Look at their website. Many links go to a 'in construction' page.

Don't even bother to write them back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information