Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62712 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rdp > a remote computer that is always online and connected to high speed network.

2.   Sponsored Links

RL is better because it has premium accounts
    and also has all features that uploader's need

i will buy RDP if i need to encode movies only

Wrong RL doesn't include any premium accounts. Sellers may include it with a service they offer, but its not given by default.

Website's:
    DesiUnseen.com
    I have tried with a Demo account from a RDP provider, Download and Upload speeds are very GOOD. But accessing like open Internet Explorer, browsing websites, and etc, is very very very slow, like when we are using malware effected computer. or a Pentium I or II computer.

Is it the same case with every one?

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    @^,
    RDP's are fast until you get some trouble. accessing speed depends on many factors like,
    - if some one (co-RDP user on the same server ) is encoding something then ur RDP starts behaving gay.
    - if your internet connection speed lags then the screen appear to be responding slow
    - if server has not been restarted for a long time like 5 days or 6 days then server responds slow
    ah many more reasons

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Banned
    you should have internet speed of 2MBPS for RDP service.

I like RDP over RL. It is easier to pack and organize my files. Plus you dont have RL plugins that die or need to be upgraded. Also as said above you can run torrents and other software. You have many more functions then a RL or Sborg server.

Banned
    I use linux rdp. very good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information