Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62371 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Windows vps-rdp 1gbs

hi looking for a windows vps must be on a 1gbs link 3-4 users max ,need about 2gb memorey and 500gb-1tb dedi HDD budget ?30 using for torrents and newsgroup so would like to install my own stuff.please pm if u can offer test account
    thanks
    p0kermaster Reviewed by p0kermaster on . Windows vps-rdp 1gbs hi looking for a windows vps must be on a 1gbs link 3-4 users max ,need about 2gb memorey and 500gb-1tb dedi HDD budget ?30 using for torrents and newsgroup so would like to install my own stuff.please pm if u can offer test account thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

hostplate.com vps are awesome..bt price is high

thanks avro but your right pricey for windows got a few days till my vps runs out hope i find 1 soon 4got to mention i want unmetered as well

It begins...
    You want a lot; price you're prepared to pay is peanuts for the specs you want. Up your budget and you MIGHT get offers.

ive had windows vps on that speck but shared drive for that price just wondering if theres any others out there i find windows easyer to use then linux

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I bought one two days ago. With their 25% recurring the prices are not too bad.

I bought the Platinum (6 cores, 3Gb Mem, 120Gb HDD, for about US$50 per month.

However, my initial test reveal that it doesn't come even close to my shared RDP at AwesomeRDP in terms of download/upload/unrar speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by avRo View Post
    hostplate.com vps are awesome..bt price is high

Sir, sorry but with that price you have to forget the quality. Just check cheapest dedicated servers here:
    http://cheaphostingoffer.com/offers/dedicated-server/

you can see that considering the cheapest server price, actually it is not possible to provide your desired plan at all.

Regards

ok i got 1 sorted now do i leave this thread open or do i delete it?

Thread Information