Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6651 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Probation

Default Rapidgator

I am with Rogers in Toronto. I have the 50 Megabit/sec plan. At Speedtest.net I am oddly rated at 75-80 Megabits/sec...cool. So I should expect to see 6-10 MegaBytes/sec. If I am downloading 1 file, the max I get is 2.1 MegaBytes/sec. When downloading 5 or more files, combined I am getting the 6-10 MegaBytes/sec I expect. It could be the files you are downloading. Some files I get lower speeds, but I download mostly TV shows that have aired that day or the previous day and they are almost always at max speeds.

I have been experiencing issues with my Internet speeds dropping. A modem and router reset usually takes care of this, until I get a chance to narrow down the culprit.

I'd check you speed at speedtest.net. If you are getting low speeds, reset your gear and test again. Once you get advertised speeds, try downloading again. I am almost certain Rapidgator does not cap speeds.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    How the hell is 15GB/day shitty for like $9 per month? You people want too damn much for such a little amount of money then are completely clueless when somebody has to shut down. It's crazy....

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Epic bump of a 6 month old thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information