Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62966 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Domain seizure & redirect domains

If my domain ever got seized, I was wondering would the other domains I have redirected towards the site still work.

I brought a bunch of names and my site went through a lot of changes and all(mostly either because i didn't like them or we wanted to go into a different direction)

so if my main site's name is example.com and the others redirect towards them(example.org, example.net, example.info, etc etc) would the site still load if you use the other domains instead of the seized one(example.com)

Something i was just wondering randomly at 6 a.m.
    Micah Sin Reviewed by Micah Sin on . Domain seizure & redirect domains If my domain ever got seized, I was wondering would the other domains I have redirected towards the site still work. I brought a bunch of names and my site went through a lot of changes and all(mostly either because i didn't like them or we wanted to go into a different direction) so if my main site's name is example.com and the others redirect towards them(example.org, example.net, example.info, etc etc) would the site still load if you use the other domains instead of the seized Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    If they do not also get seized you can remove the redirect from the seized domain and the other domain names can be pointed to the server that the site is on.

That is the short answer.

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    It depends upon if they find out you have registered them, and they are pointing to the seized domain, they might seize them as well. They may verify if you own that domain through WHOIS.
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: sales@shinjiru.com | Phone: +603-7987-1191

The best way is to buy the .com , .net . org and redirect them to another domain the US Gov doesn't own. IE: .eu, .ws, .in, etc.

Get your visitors used to going to example.eu, but also have example.com,.net,.org redirect to example.eu

Thread Information