Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6328 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk

Default Alert review of my site...

So alertpay have reviewed my site and have now told me there going to hold my payments for 14 days! are you mad?

Below is the email.

Thank you for submitting your website for review. A decision has been rendered for your website, shoutcastuk.co.uk.
    You may accept the following payment methods through your website:

• AlertPay E-Wallet
    • Visa
    • MasterCard
    • American Express

Your payments will be held for 14 days for Credit Card payments and 14 days for AlertPay Balance payments before they will be released to your account. Please note that hold times are standard for all AlertPay sellers and depend on various factors including account age and industry. Holds are necessary to cover chargebacks and enhance the security of our system. This time period may be subject to change after you have established your business with us.

If this is the case, then i want out of Alertpay, i can't run a business when i have to wait 14 days to get paid, then client can just come along and take it back which a silly reason im sure.
    UKInternetGroup Reviewed by UKInternetGroup on . Alert review of my site... So alertpay have reviewed my site and have now told me there going to hold my payments for 14 days! are you mad? Below is the email. Thank you for submitting your website for review. A decision has been rendered for your website, shoutcastuk.co.uk. You may accept the following payment methods through your website: AlertPay E-Wallet Visa Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

yeah,screw 'em.

Respected Member
    nothing new with alertpay
    They suck as usual !

Thread Information