Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62753 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default I want to make membership site

Hi,

after having site for some years i want to create members area on my site and sell premium with segpay (or ccbill). But i never did this ... i would like to see somewhere how to do it, i use wordpress .... is there any guide or site that can help me on how to set this (with segpay) ?

Thanks

---------- Post added 2nd May 2012 at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 1st May 2012 at 11:35 PM ----------

Any answer?? what plugins and tool do i need?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Any answer?? what plugins and tool do i need?
    jonzy00 Reviewed by jonzy00 on . I want to make membership site Hi, after having site for some years i want to create members area on my site and sell premium with segpay (or ccbill). But i never did this ... i would like to see somewhere how to do it, i use wordpress .... is there any guide or site that can help me on how to set this (with segpay) ? Thanks ---------- Post added 2nd May 2012 at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 1st May 2012 at 11:35 PM ---------- Any answer?? what plugins and tool do i need? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you may use "amember" http://www.amember.com/

If you buy a good theme for wordpress it will come with a lot of the stuff you need, plugins included.
    SwitchLink #1 UK VPS Provider
    Never Oversold. Gigabit Connectivity. 100GB+ Network, We own our own hardware, All Branded Servers, flexibility that Webhosting cannot offer
    For more info contact me at Heath@Switchlink.co.uk

Thread Information