Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62909 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    EdenWebInc.com EdenHost.com EdenWebPlus.com

Default Looking for a DataCenter with these requirements

Hey Guys!

So we have had generated sufficient profits to expand to other Data Centers as well as new locations. Now I am looking to buy dedicated servers from Data Centers who fulfill the following requirement -

IPv4 Limit: Allows about 64-96IPs per server at least
    Hardware Specs: Nothing much specific. Usually Data Centers do have good hardware specs within the budget that I am specifying below -
    Budget: ?200 or $300/month including IP costs.

So is there any Data Center who could sort me out with this. And I really want to deal directly with DCs only. No Resellers.
    jainy25 Reviewed by jainy25 on . Looking for a DataCenter with these requirements Hey Guys! So we have had generated sufficient profits to expand to other Data Centers as well as new locations. Now I am looking to buy dedicated servers from Data Centers who fulfill the following requirement - Location: Preferably Europe. No USA. IPv4 Limit: Allows about 64-96IPs per server at least Hardware Specs: Nothing much specific. Usually Data Centers do have good hardware specs within the budget that I am specifying below - Budget: ?200 or $300/month including IP costs. So Rating: 5
    Eden Web Inc. - The Web. Is Us.
    EdenHost.Com - Domains | Shared | Reseller | VPS | VPS Resellers | SSL Certs
    Eden Web+ - We Develop Your Vision

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    If you want to deal direct with DC's , Why Not contact them instead of wasting time here?
    Or may be WHT is better place..

Website's:
    If I myself knew the DC ideal for this requirement, why would I even post here?

I have looked around a bit, and most of them either have their servers out of stock, or fall short on the IPs limit.

Website's:
    EzyHost.me
    Hi

Email ceuservers.net they can get you good deal

It begins...
    Your budget, without mentioning hardware and bandwidth requirements, is still far too low. At the bare minimum cost of $1/IP (standard going rate), you're looking at ~$100/month for just the 96 IPs.

That leaves around $200 for hardware/bandwidth. Would have been enough to accommodate mid-range hardware, but considering you want these many IPs, I'm going to assume you need decent hardware. And of course, decent bandwidth. Very difficult, if not impossible, to fit those in $200 especially if you're looking at a good DC; crap DCs won't offer you 96 IPs to begin with.

no one going to give you 100 IPs in first hand. You should buy small number of IPs and upgrade later ( you need to give proper justification also)

i just want to ask u 1 question what are u going to do with 100 ips ?
    ddos some 1

Yes, what LT said. I assume you're looking for 100 Mbps port servers, considering your IP requirement and the $200 ish budget per server.

@msk: Maybe he wants to host premium hosting packages where you get a dedicated IP.

You might want to try out worldstream.
    Though they can only give you 32 ips.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Your budget, without mentioning hardware and bandwidth requirements, is still far too low. At the bare minimum cost of $1/IP (standard going rate), you're looking at ~$100/month for just the 96 IPs.

That leaves around $200 for hardware/bandwidth. Would have been enough to accommodate mid-range hardware, but considering you want these many IPs, I'm going to assume you need decent hardware. And of course, decent bandwidth. Very difficult, if not impossible, to fit those in $200 especially if you're looking at a good DC; crap DCs won't offer you 96 IPs to begin with.
    My budget is not $200. It is ?200 or $300. And 96 IPs would be the max I need.

I need it mainly because of virtualization purposes. We have a lot of clients having as many as 16 IPs on their VPS. Hence, I find it as an ideal solution for us.

We don't have any DDoSing purposes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information