Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62157 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for a blog script which works like a link mask.

Hello, I'm currently looking for info if there is a script to make links of my choice in my blog to be link masked. Something that works like linkbucks/adfly, the link should appear like coded, but the user will be redirected straight into the destination link when he clicks through.

To be honest, I used to use linkbucks, but my followers don't like the fact that sometimes their antivirus reacts on some ads. Tried removing the ads and just using the shorten link service, but facebook blocks them. I also tried ******* and ******* but it seems that the masked link can still be traced through them. So I am looking for ways if there is such a script that can be made. Thank you.
    Tennouji Reviewed by Tennouji on . Looking for a blog script which works like a link mask. Hello, I'm currently looking for info if there is a script to make links of my choice in my blog to be link masked. Something that works like linkbucks/adfly, the link should appear like coded, but the user will be redirected straight into the destination link when he clicks through. To be honest, I used to use linkbucks, but my followers don't like the fact that sometimes their antivirus reacts on some ads. Tried removing the ads and just using the shorten link service, but facebook blocks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Are you trying to protect your links?
    Most scripts won't be able to protect your links, as the link is eventually sent to the browser and can be read from the HTTP Headers.

Thread Information