Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6798 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Website's:
    WarezHackerZ.com WarezHackerz.in ForumScripts.org
    I hope new changes would appear now

Payza is a Licensed U.S. Money Transfer Agent.
    << means owned by US company????..if it become an US dominated,then Bad sign for us

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlaschild View Post
    I dont know why payza use cheap ssl certificate by godaddy, all big payment processors use geotrust or verisign
    I was thinking also. I think they will do improvements before the offical launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Froomple View Post
    good news, hope that their service will improve.
    May be and I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by awaiz007 View Post
    I hope new changes would appear now
    Specially, I want two services to become better ones, Verification of accounts and credit card withdraw.
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Quote Originally Posted by avRo View Post
    Payza is a Licensed U.S. Money Transfer Agent.
    << means owned by US company????..if it become an US dominated,then Bad sign for us
    It is already bad even if there were Canadian founders since they've recently banned hundreds of online companies, US new owners might be better just like PayPal.

DOMAIN NAME WEBBYHOST.NET WAS LISTED FOR SALE

Banned
    Website's:
    trafficstay.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlaschild View Post
    I dont know why payza use cheap ssl certificate by godaddy, all big payment processors use geotrust or verisign
    That's a pretty dumb argument. Security wise it's no different. Verisign and Geotrust are just "name brand."

MH Pillars Acquires Canadian-Based AlertPay

London, England – April 3, 2012 – MH Pillars, a UK-based firm specializing in prepaid-card solutions, has announced the strategic assets acquisition of AlertPay Inc., one of the world's leading online payment processors. AlertPay's proprietary technology enables businesses and individuals to send and receive money across the globe, shop and sell online, issue international payouts and perform localized bank transfers. With the addition of the AlertPay platform, MH Pillars will be able to enter the e-commerce industry with a full suite of online payment processing solutions.

"MH Pillars is an emerging leader in the prepaid-card industry, focusing on new markets and growth verticals. AlertPay's recent entry into Bangladesh as the country's first online payment processor to provide localized banking transfers showed us that our values and goals are parallel", said Christopher Henry, president of MH Pillars. "Together, AlertPay and MH Pillars will deliver e-commerce payment processing solutions to a market that is becoming increasingly global."

Mr. Henry continues to explain that another driver behind the acquisition of AlertPay's strategic assets is the company's commitment to customer support. "No other online payment processor has AlertPay's level of customer support. For MH Pillars, our customers are everything to us. We pay attention to what they have to say – and they want increased account security and enhanced fraud prevention at an affordable price."

Together, MH Pillars and AlertPay plan to expand both of the companies' customer bases to deliver next-generation technology and tools to take the online payment processor to the next level of international market presence.

"We are very excited to join forces with MH Pillars, and their team of seasoned professionals. We feel that our e-wallet and payment processing capabilities coupled with MH Pillars prepaid-card expertise will form a symbiotic relationship." said Firoz Patel, CEO of AlertPay. "Working with the industry expertise of MH Pillars will help accelerate our target market penetration, along with increasing the service offerings for our current customer base."

Press Release

Excusme for my english i hope you understand me ... something.
    I am a few worry, why they want to sell alertpay to this company MH Pillars the answer probably is bad financial status, but further if you look for MH Pillars you gonna to find http://www.mhpillars.com. This comapany supposedly is operating since 2005 but if you look in http://www.sitetrail.com/mhpillars.com down you will find this
    Updated Date: 02-apr-2012
    Creation Date: 02-apr-2012
    Expiration Date: 02-apr-2013

That means the page was created recently, is not extrange for company that is working for seven years? also only buying the domain for only one year.

This is very supicious and i say that because is the same way that some the most important hyip in latin america did before to disappear 2 years ago (FOREX MACRO and VAN FUNDS). It is extrage only for curiosity search information about MH Pillars and you probably dont go to find much more things, only a few information that looks has been created recently...

Payza sounds better

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by suhel View Post
    Payza sounds better
    Can you explain?
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Quote Originally Posted by master2458 View Post
    Excusme for my english i hope you understand me ... something.
    I am a few worry, why they want to sell alertpay to this company MH Pillars the answer probably is bad financial status, but further if you look for MH Pillars you gonna to find http://www.mhpillars.com. This comapany supposedly is operating since 2005 but if you look in http://www.sitetrail.com/mhpillars.com down you will find this
    Updated Date: 02-apr-2012
    Creation Date: 02-apr-2012
    Expiration Date: 02-apr-2013

That means the page was created recently, is not extrange for company that is working for seven years? also only buying the domain for only one year.

This is very supicious and i say that because is the same way that some the most important hyip in latin america did before to disappear 2 years ago (FOREX MACRO and VAN FUNDS). It is extrage only for curiosity search information about MH Pillars and you probably dont go to find much more things, only a few information that looks has been created recently...
    Really, checking the whois of a domain name, to check a company?

Would it not be better to check a uk goverment website if the company is registered, just maybe this gives a better result then a whois domain check.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information