I have installed Shoutcast Status 3 for VB4 and cannot seem to figure out how to add a decent flash player to go with it.

I managed to get one from wavestreaming which I got to work by addng the html into the forumhome_shoutcast_full which was ok but it slowed my site down with loading the player every time from wavestreaming.

Then I tried this Streaming Java Player for Your Site
which seemed to almost work except instead of a player showing up all it shows is text linking to adobe saying 'Get Adobe Flash' even though I followed the instructions and the swf file uploaded on my server should display on the site

Anyone got a solution?
Leeds Reviewed by Leeds on . Shoutcast Player I have installed Shoutcast Status 3 for VB4 and cannot seem to figure out how to add a decent flash player to go with it. I managed to get one from wavestreaming which I got to work by addng the html into the forumhome_shoutcast_full which was ok but it slowed my site down with loading the player every time from wavestreaming. Then I tried this Streaming Java Player for Your Site which seemed to almost work except instead of a player showing up all it shows is text linking to adobe Rating: 5