Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62915 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Chaitan is not scammer but "Support" is zero.
    You'll be lucky if "support" respond within 24h-48h.
    Basically I have a problem with rar-unrar speeds (like right now).
    Some times is fast like hell, sometimes like a turtle, and they always respond after two days that everything is fine and that I have 2 rar in STORE mode (which i always do).
    Chaitan.. again your job in online, You can not allow a couple of days off the net. U must have 24h online support to satisfy customers !!

and in the end I have to mention, Chaitan always met and fulfilled my every request. I wish him a speedy recovery and more time for US !!

Website's:
    Remote-Rdp.com
    Good Evening,

Stock update: NL-LITTLE and NL-BASIC again back into stock. ( Very limited )

On this Diwali get 5% off by using DIWALI as promo code.

Buy Now Here - Order now

server go too slow , same rar/unrar during 1 month, it isn't normal. in my disk was 4 users , servers got 14 or 15 more less , so , 56 users per server , WTF ?

server offline more than 4 days , my rdp end at 6/11 , so it should end at 10/11 , and i can't acess my rdp from 6/11. you don't refund me lost days.

Website's:
    Remote-Rdp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-ViiRuSs-Xx View Post
    server go too slow , same rar/unrar during 1 month, it isn't normal. in my disk was 4 users , servers got 14 or 15 more less , so , 56 users per server , WTF ?

server offline more than 4 days , my rdp end at 6/11 , so it should end at 10/11 , and i can't acess my rdp from 6/11. you don't refund me lost days.

[/IMG]

Good Evening,

Do you think this is support system or support portal to provide support here?

Have you opened a ticket, what are you doing from past 4days instead of opening a ticket?

We are replying to tickets with in few hrs and no pending tickets from past 7days.

We have sent new ip address to all users, if you dont know the ip open a ticket.

mp sent.

From my own experience this is the best RDP I've ever had. No significative downs, quick support. I suppose some users had problems because that server was wrong, but Chaitan attention is the best. For everyone who reads this thread must know that things are working well in other Remote RDP servers.

7.   Sponsored Links

Can i have a demo plz.. ssollaryss@yahoo.it

im looking for a decent RDP..for decent i mean support and quality on theyir services..

Thank You

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread Information