Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62846 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default question about paypal account (send/receive)

hiii KWWH members
    if i open US paypal account and activate it with VCC or VBA (virtual bank account) can i send and receive money directly from paypal BALANCE ??
    and if no, can i do this with European paypal account ?

thx
    blinkracer Reviewed by blinkracer on . question about paypal account (send/receive) hiii KWWH members :sun: if i open US paypal account and activate it with VCC or VBA (virtual bank account) can i send and receive money directly from paypal BALANCE ?? and if no, can i do this with European paypal account ? thx :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    You can, but your money will be on constant risk and once you get limited, you won't be able to get that money back.

You would need to use VBA to verify a US paypal account.

Try using not so common countries like Malaysia for a PayPal account because a VCC would do just fine and if it gets limited, it would be much easier to make fake documents because they wouldn't know much about Malaysia or any such country.

thx RT for your answer i will do it with only one transaction

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

thanks to you too Qoo, i thnk i will open US account and use it only fo one transaction, i hope its gonna be well spent

Thread Information