Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62432 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @ Qoo

If they proved it once then why are they demoted? There are many examples here.

Your statement cannot be taken for 100 %

Okay lets take Phozon as an example, he was a mod, he was promoted to smod, then he quit and became respected, he contributed a lot for this community. If you have noticed him from the beginning he has saved many members from getting scammed.
    Well he was banned and then he is now a normal member.

My question to you is, he proved himself many times and if you weigh that then even his one mistake doesn't counts then why he was demoted?

People have to prove themselves if you say that statement.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

2.   Sponsored Links

I wouldn't know what exactly did Phozon did, new here

Anyway, the rank says respected not contributing/active members. In other words, the rank is to award them for their contributions not so that they keep contributing eh

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Well you can't take individual cases into account. I know why phozon was banned and demoted, but its neither mine or your business.

I still stand by the fact that you shouldnt have to prove yourself continually. But this is a forum, people lick balls and call in favours and all kinds of games. At the end of the day its just a title, and there are many people that aren't respected that i have a lot of respect for.

Why isn't it our business? We should know why he was banned.

When someone is banned, everyone has the right to know why the particular member was banned.

It is already said by the admins that we are like family so a member of the family has the right to know about the other member.

So we have to mind the business. Nonetheless you might not think KWWHunction as a family place, you just think it to be just a "place"
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Those who are honest contributors, don't give a rat shit for a rank. They will contribute after getting rank, or without it.
    You either have it, or not. You don't chase the rank. And if you don't get it, or lose it, you don't cry over it. Or ask for it.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Phozon was Banned because he was Spamming the CB with Tippie, and Tippie is still banned because of it, phozon is just a member now as he was respected earlier after the incident that allie reported

Adding, agree with jayfella that Respected rank don't make you Respected
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    For those who don't know, Phozon = WD, ex-supermod

Google Corp.
    Forget this bullshit about individuals being banned etc. and lets get back to the original point.

Most members who have the 'respected' rank are busy people, remember that. They have the rank because they have contributed to the forum. Even if some time passes by, does that mean they are respected less? No.

Quote Originally Posted by EsotorisK View Post
    If you don't know, I was a moderator on this forum already. I was demoted

Due to my in activeness. And i was hospitalized then, there was a misunderstanding between other mods. I had a word with elj(admin) already but others were not aware about this and then I was demoted.
    Moderators are demoted due to inactivity, thats because they can't do their job if they're inactive. Its a different case all together.

Sorry to hear that you were in hospital, but the point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfella View Post
    I didnt know respect had a time limit

Respected is respected. It shouldnt be removed. The past was the past. Lots of things happened in the past.
    Well said jayfella

Seriously guys, common sense.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Website's:
    google.com
    Who cares for Rank ?

Those who care , they should not get it as This is a community and not a competition zone ,

I would say close This topic as this is not at all beneficial for community

Somebody has said before

Its not what you get but it maters what you have given to the community !
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

First Page: Respected members rank

Second Page: Adventures of Phozon.

It seems like you made a thread to defend him and not generally. :/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information