Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62594 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    As I said dramas Qoo you are a new member here, you don't know much about this community dear.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Website's:
    fuck.you
    people know whom to trust, rank doesn't matter i.e. Elio
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

3.   Sponsored Links

Yeah Elio is already respected and he is on this forum.

Well stfu ravi and stay on the topic.

JGM
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotorisK View Post
    Okay before beginning I would like to request please don't take me wrong or start drama over here.

If you guys know that those members get the "Respected Member" rank who contribute something towards the community by helping the members and through other ways.

My question is why would be there an inactive respected member who visited a long time ago. He/She is neither helping the community nor has any interest left over here, so why the rank is still given to him/her. Okay I believe he/she did something good and is respected, but previously we already had a demotion of "respected members" rank so why this thing is not followed frequently?

I am not against any particular "respected member" but I feel like there are many other members who deserve this rank. This kind of topic has already been debated a long time back.
    So I wanted to know the opinion of other guys over here.

Once again please don't take me wrong, if any mod/admin feels this is sarcasm then they can close and delete this thread.
    You said yourself that you were demoted for being inactive even though you were in hospital, people can be inactive for a huge range of reasons many of which they won't share with others because of how deeply personal they are. So you are saying that people should be demoted just because life has thrown them a curve ball and messed everything up? Sorry but no, a person should have respect until they do something stupid.

The biggest problem with this forum is that many people do not respect themselves or others and until you do so then how the hell do you expect others to respect you? (this is not aimed at anyone specifically just a generalisation).

Respected members/coders should stay at that rank until such a time arrives where they have done something that is not deserving of that rank.

JGM.

•     
    Okay, I got it clear from you JGM, well said

Personal reasons are there but you gotta see others too, I don't know why you guys are taking it personally specially jayfella. I just asked for opinions and arguing with me.

You should read the first thread carefully and not blame on me

•     
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    The process in getting respected on KWWH is one of the few things I believe that works well. What regular members don't know is their is a process in place outlining how people are promoted AND DEMOTED. You don't need to know this process except that it exists, is available and used.

That should answer all questions you need to know or entitled to know. You do not need to know personal circumstances for any member or individual.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

•     
    totally agreed Admins have to look in to condition

•     
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    ...I don't know why you guys are taking it personally specially jayfella...
    Im not taking anything personally, just giving a personal opinion.

•     
    Who cares for a Rank! [trollface]
    Screwed

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfella View Post
    I didnt know respect had a time limit

Respected is respected. It shouldnt be removed. The past was the past. Lots of things happened in the past.
    so your saying I should get mine back? The old owners reset it once already, which is when they then sold the forum.

• Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information