Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61186 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Respected Members Rank

Okay before beginning I would like to request please don't take me wrong or start drama over here.

If you guys know that those members get the "Respected Member" rank who contribute something towards the community by helping the members and through other ways.

My question is why would be there an inactive respected member who visited a long time ago. He/She is neither helping the community nor has any interest left over here, so why the rank is still given to him/her. Okay I believe he/she did something good and is respected, but previously we already had a demotion of "respected members" rank so why this thing is not followed frequesntly?

I am not against any particular "respected member" but I feel like there are many other members who deserve this rank. This kind of topic has already been debated a long time back.
    So I wanted to know the opinion of other guys over here.

Once again please don't take me wrong, if any mod/admin feels this is sarcasm then they can close and delete this thread.
    EsotorisK Reviewed by EsotorisK on . Respected Members Rank Okay before beginning I would like to request please don't take me wrong or start drama over here. If you guys know that those members get the "Respected Member" rank who contribute something towards the community by helping the members and through other ways. My question is why would be there an inactive respected member who visited a long time ago. He/She is neither helping the community nor has any interest left over here, so why the rank is still given to him/her. Okay I believe Rating: 5
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

2.   Sponsored Links

Doing things differently.
    You do have a point though.

But it can work both ways, soon as they get removed they would come back, bitch about it get the rank back then maybe leave again lol.

Anyone not active for say atleast 3 months should be removed, i think that's more enough of a suitable time frame.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Literally I have never seen People Getting respected on staying on the forum except Geezus, humour, Blaze, MF other are Likes gone away or they are not showing interest in the community, I urge People like EsotorisK, raavi, rko, Shareshiz, cvrle sorry If am Missing someone should have got Respect Rank or maybe Higher ranks as I have seen them active in the Forum and helping each and every Member and Just contributing to the community.

I am not sure on what bases they are giving Ranks except few of them Helping or maybe they are giving ranks to successful Webmasters or anything else maybe

Regards
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    I don't think there's limitation, or 'seats' in respected member section, so, it can't be filled with certain number of users there. (Mods correct me if I'm wrong)
    But, yeah, if someone left for good, and doesn't log in here for long time, no use for him having a rank.
    Yet, why we should care about that??!?

Quote Originally Posted by Shahrukh View Post
    Literally I have never seen People Getting respected on staying on the forum except Geezus, humour, Blaze, MF other are Likes gone away or they are not showing interest in the community, I urge People like EsotorisK, raavi, rko, Shareshiz, cvrle sorry If am Missing someone should have got Respect Rank or maybe Higher ranks as I have seen them active in the Forum and helping each and every Member and Just contributing to the community.

I am not sure on what bases they are giving Ranks except few of them Helping or maybe they are giving ranks to successful Webmasters or anything else maybe

Regards
    If you don't know, I was a moderator on this forum already. I was demoted

Due to my in activeness. And i was hospitalized then, there was a misunderstanding between other mods. I had a word with elj(admin) already but others were not aware about this and then I was demoted.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    I know that, i remember you used to be Closing my threads for lulz

You should have contacted the New admin after that
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Shahrukh View Post
    I know that, i remember you used to be Closing my threads for lulz

You should have contacted the New admin after that
    I was later banned then I started trolling

Well lets stay to the topic

Thank you

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    I didnt know respect had a time limit

Respected is respected. It shouldnt be removed. The past was the past. Lots of things happened in the past.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by jayfella View Post
    I didnt know respect had a time limit

Respected is respected. It shouldnt be removed. The past was the past. Lots of things happened in the past.
    Agreed +100

If someone proved themselves once, they don't need to do it again and again to maintain what they deserved.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information