Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62353 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Oh my god someone fire KWWH tech. A plugin? What the hell are you using a vBullitin Plugin for to post tweets. Their are thousands of better ways of automating tweets. KWWH has loads of RSS Feeds. One for every area. I use them on quiet a few iPhone Apps and read KWWH through FlipBoard, Pluse, Google Currents and other similar apps. All you have to do is pick the best RSS feeds KWWH has and use them like I have. I personally use the Announcements one, Webmaster Discussions, Tutorials and other similar ones while avoiding Introductions, Site Reviews, anything to do with hosting or file hosts, making money etc.

I went through all this before in my appropiately named Topic KWWHunction Twitter Account is Shit.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

I kill u
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by soft2050 View Post
    vBulletin has by default too, without any plugin: http://www.besthostingforums.com/ext...mids=13,14,2,6
    thanks, i tried with forumids, not sure why it didn't work for me the first time

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Oh my god someone fire KWWH tech. A plugin? What the hell are you using a vBullitin Plugin for to post tweets. Their are thousands of better ways of automating tweets. KWWH has loads of RSS Feeds. One for every area. I use them on quiet a few iPhone Apps and read KWWH through FlipBoard, Pluse, Google Currents and other similar apps. All you have to do is pick the best RSS feeds KWWH has and use them like I have. I personally use the Announcements one, Webmaster Discussions, Tutorials and other similar ones while avoiding Introductions, Site Reviews, anything to do with hosting or file hosts, making money etc.

I went through all this before in my appropiately named Topic KWWHunction Twitter Account is Shit.
    smarty pants, i was just talking about a plugin to show certain forums in the rss feed. i tried what soft2050 said and for me it didn't work. probably had a typo or something.
    we currently use another tool to post the feed items to twitter and i am really sorry if the twitter account is shit. don't use it.
    we will never be able to satisfy everybody
    and no need to fire me yet, but please be more polite, i have a mighty ban hammer

joking... very long day, it's not like i just browse forums all day long

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    Oh my god someone fire KWWH tech. A plugin?
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king [trollolol]

I kill u
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    now tell me what forums you guys want to show in the twitter account

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    I'd say Announcements, Webmaster Discussions and Tutorials.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I was thinking as we used to use twitterfeed when I checked a few months back. You'd be mad to use a plugin to post to Twitter. As for the RSS Plugin feeds can be cached as they rarely update which can reduce load if your worried about slowing the site.

Quote Originally Posted by CammyD View Post
    I'd say Announcements, Webmaster Discussions and Tutorials.
    Webmaster Resources as well. It doesn't get many posts and they are generally of ok quality. It will also reinforce the fact this is a "Webmaster Forum".
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    official forums news and nothing else.. seriously thanks all that is needed.

JGM
    I was thinking as we used to use twitterfeed when I checked a few months back. You'd be mad to use a plugin to post to Twitter. As for the RSS Plugin feeds can be cached as they rarely update which can reduce load if your worried about slowing the site.

Webmaster Resources as well. It doesn't get many posts and they are generally of ok quality. It will also reinforce the fact this is a "Webmaster Forum".
    I used to use Twitterfeed to send tweets automatically from select areas of my forum it was dead easy to configure and didn't need any plugins at all, it simply used the RSS feed built in to vBulletin.

JGM.

•     
    Google Corp.
    Use dlvr.it - its much better than twitterfeed.

I think you should feed the news & announcements forum, polling plaza forum and the webmaster discussions/resources forums only.

Should also feed the same thing to a facebook page.

Also get something to auto retweet other people's relevent tweets (webmaster related) - that helps a lot.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

•     
    .: The GodFather :.
    Oh my god someone fire KWWH tech.

Need a chill pill? You really need to stop being aggressively annoying all the time. i really appreciate the fact you care and trying to help, but each 2nd post you are showing your dissatisfaction about something, so there is a way to try to help and just being aggressive on people. so cool down please, this kind of talk is not welcome here.
    I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand... KWWHunction.com for the masses!

• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information