Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62690 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Update KWWHunction Google Currents Account = 5 minutes only

Can KWWH admins take 5 minutes of their day to set up a Google Currents Account. It's incredibly easy, free and will make browsing KWWH a lot easier. If you want I can do this as I've done it for a few other sites. I can't do itcurrently for KWWH as it asks for Google Webmaster Tools Verification Proof.

Anyone else who's reading this and owns a site with an RSS Feed which has decent content should do it too.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Update KWWHunction Google Currents Account = 5 minutes only Can KWWH admins take 5 minutes of their day to set up a Google Currents Account. It's incredibly easy, free and will make browsing KWWH a lot easier. If you want I can do this as I've done it for a few other sites. I can't do itcurrently for KWWH as it asks for Google Webmaster Tools Verification Proof. Anyone else who's reading this and owns a site with an RSS Feed which has decent content should do it too. Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Bump

This is going to be soon incredibly important as rumor is the Google Currents app will ship as a bundled app in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean just like youtube, maps, etc. This means millions of more potential users.

More info http://www.google.com/producer/

This is easy and free to do. Don't be lazy.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I r Super Cop
    Never knew about this product of google! I've set it up for my blog.

Do you know of any links we can share with people who wish to subscribe to this? I couldn't find any!
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    I'd be interested with this too.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Mr Happy is not sharing info, he is asking staff to apply the necessery changes...

Website's:
    LinksBox.net TechnologyTwist.com
    this is really fast and useful for blogs. I just create an account for my tech blog TechnologyTwist.com.

I just want to know, it will come to search on Google Currents or not ?

thanks for good info Mr. Happy.
    - mann

Respected Member
    This will not be a thing...at least not anytime soon.

Default Thanking you

@ Mr. Happy.

Never knew about this google product. Thank you for updating . Gonna study it and implement on some of my sites .

Thread Information