Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62606 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Engineer or businessman?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Engineer + (why?)

21 39.62%
  • Businessman + (why?)

32 60.38%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Well... about the poll, is a good question, but engineer or businessman both have same objective, make money. Anyway a engineer soon or later will try to be a businessman, all depends on your proffesional situation.
    Both jobs needs a special talent, but if i could choose, i think that be a successfull businessman needs less work (and more luck) than be a successfull engineer, but both are hard jobs.

I?m engineer but i will choose businessman

2.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Look, it all depends on you. I wanted to become a doctor when I was 5, then at the age of 14 I wanted to be an automobile Engineer, then I got enrolled in Electronics Engineering and I'm thinking to either open up a consultancy business or maybe run my dad's industry.

So basically, we cannot decide which path you should take.

You have to analyze yourself. If you think that you are a creator, can invent things, love to research, love to analyze, then become an Engineer.

If you have none of the above qualities, but can manipulate people's mind, talk diplomatically, control your team members, lead the project in the right direction, then become a businessman

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokat View Post
    Try to return to school please...

Well... about the poll, is a good question, but engineer or businessman both have same objective, make money. Anyway a engineer soon or later will try to be a businessman, all depends on your proffesional situation.
    Both jobs needs a special talent, but if i could choose, i think that be a successfull businessman needs less work (and more luck) than be a successfull engineer, but both are hard jobs.

I?m engineer but i will choose businessman
    Lol. Imo, any engineer job is boring (considering i'll be doing the same thing in my whole life), enclosed by 4 walls,etc. Alright, but all depends on many factors.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Look, it all depends on you. I wanted to become a doctor when I was 5, then at the age of 14 I wanted to be an automobile Engineer, then I got enrolled in Electronics Engineering and I'm thinking to either open up a consultancy business or maybe run my dad's industry.

So basically, we cannot decide which path you should take.

You have to analyze yourself. If you think that you are a creator, can invent things, love to research, love to analyze, then become an Engineer.

If you have none of the above qualities, but can manipulate people's mind, talk diplomatically, control your team members, lead the project in the right direction, then become a businessman
    True. Lol, no one is going to decide for me ... just wanted to read some opinions before taking the action .

Exactly, i like anything related with business/marketing and i'm good at it.

-
    Thanks guys.
    I'm the boss.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    well i did my engineering from computer Sciences and i'm doing job now,
    Business got Risk factors, Engineers got rescission fear's lol!! so yeah, Risk factor is better then Rescission factor

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Businessman.

From my childhood I have seen my dad doing business.
    Study for me was a way to gain knowledge and it has helped me a lot and I still want to study further

At last even with the degree I have to join my family business.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Website's:
    WarezHackerZ.com WarezHackerz.in ForumScripts.org
    i prefer to be an engineer rather do business

Quote Originally Posted by eXeo_ View Post
    Lol. Imo, any engineer job is boring (considering i'll be doing the same thing in my whole life), enclosed by 4 walls,etc. Alright, but all depends on many factors.

I can not agree with you on this point. Engineers do not have the same job all their life, on the contrary they have the chance to do whatever they want, and have access to a huge pannel of different jobs. Of course, some will choose to stay somewhere and do the same thing for 30 years, but that is Their own choice.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    hmm lets see..

a job where i have to work my ass off all day long.

or a job where i have to suck dick all day long.

.. i pick none. id rather do something i enjoy
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

I would say a businessman as I have more interest in it.
    Do something your interested in.

Both? Get technical skills and solid base knowledge (doesn't have to be engineer) and apply them in business.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information