Quote Originally Posted by b7ri View Post
The conclusion is businessmen can't be without engineers. But an engineer can be himself as long as he truly understand his job. Starting private business with a small office is not something difficult, it just takes some effort. Business doesn't require degrees as there are people who do trading without having business degrees. It is something obtained with experience and communications with customers. But to be an engineer, you have to know physics, math, you have to have brains, and I mean by that, to be fucking smart and totally creative. Nobody can deny that there are some engineers who can't do the job but we can't blame the field itself, we should blame the people for cheating on themselves. But real engineers are real creative, they pretty much create every piece of technology we have at the moment.
And I'll just stop you there and repeat myself. Money is required.

So go back and read what I wrote. Businessman didn't got all of his money just like that, he earned it.

You can defend engineers all you want but this world wouldn't be what it is today without investors and rich people. You can have all engineers of this world, if you don't have money to pay for material and such, nothing can be created.