Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62614 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com

Default SHOUTcastUK Issues Discussion

This is a discussion thread about the current issues peope are facing with the host at the current moment.
    Any mods currently involed with the hosting company are not allowed to mod this thread as its seen as conflict of issue so rox stay away from this thread or ill report you for mod abuse.Its these type of things where mods shouldnt be involed with hosting companys and be mods aswell.

Ill go first anyway my sites are up but datebases down
    Dj Mad Reviewed by Dj Mad on . SHOUTcastUK Issues Discussion This is a discussion thread about the current issues peope are facing with the host at the current moment. Any mods currently involed with the hosting company are not allowed to mod this thread as its seen as conflict of issue so rox stay away from this thread or ill report you for mod abuse.Its these type of things where mods shouldnt be involed with hosting companys and be mods aswell. Ill go first anyway my sites are up but datebases down :( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net
    Every hosting company faces issues... No one is perfect, Problems can occur in any hosting company so you should patiently wait for them to fix everything quickly.

I am not a customer of their company or a staff member or i am not involved with them in any way but i am writing a common fact.!

If you want to live without downtimes/ issues then my opinion is to buy a dedicated server from a data center directly and manage it at your own and monitor it according to your needs.
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    yea i know i am just making a thread where people can voice there opionons.

Website's:
    TheTeenBay.com
    But We have one big problem - Ben disappeared - We don't know where hi is and when he return. Each of us is losing money because site is down ;(

Website's:
    Africanmoviesclips.com Myafricanclips.com
    Very bad host and it seems Rox is trying to protect them by closing even their review post so people like us cant post bad review against them.
    My website has been down over 3 days now, i have opened so many tickets, no answer for the past 4 days,i requested to cancel and refund yesterday, still have not heard from anyone. The only reason i bought was because i thought Rox was trusted being a mod oh well life is a teacher

Common fact does not involve ignoring your customers for 4 days knowing their websites are down! If you cant provide support dont sale the service mate.. SMH
    Quote Originally Posted by ipowerz View Post
    Every hosting company faces issues... No one is perfect, Problems can occur in any hosting company so you should patiently wait for them to fix everything quickly.

I am not a customer of their company or a staff member or i am not involved with them in any way but i am writing a common fact.!

If you want to live without downtimes/ issues then my opinion is to buy a dedicated server from a data center directly and manage it at your own and monitor it according to your needs.

Yup, my sites down too the last 2 days... Tickets opened, no replies, mail sent, no replies.... Rox PM'd, no reply. BTW when was Rox last here? Im not saying he is involved but it seems he hasnt made an appearance the last two days since everything but their index page went down. Cant sit and wait forever! Up until this catastrophe, I found the company very good with its support team... always quick to respond and very helpful with resolving issues.

Hey, my site just came back on!.... cant get on the other 2 of them though..... thats at least a start.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Well my sites are back so

Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk

Thread Information