Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61301 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com

Default Tutorial - How to use iTRADER

Introduction:
    itrader is a rating system for members who bought the service from a specific seller. Generally any person who bought the service will have some opinion on the Seller and his services like, the service was good, bad or neutral. so, with iTrader the customer can express his feedback by rewarding them with deserved points. Depending on these points, its easy to decide weather to use his service or not.

Note:
    unfortunately scores are not completely given by customers, anyone can give sellers a positive point. so yeah, its up to you, to use their services

How to Check a Sellers Score?
    Its easy, once you have got the appropriate person to buy his services. Just visit his Public Profile and visit the last tab present on the navbar, as shown below

and now, you will notice another tab being shown called Feedback Score

when you click on this, the score of the particular seller will be shown. Example,

You got the sellers Score sheet.

How to Check who have given points and their Feedback's?
    The same Navigation Applies, when you have reached the last screen(the screenshot which have been shown above) click on "View Complete Feedbacks for <username>"

Next screen appears like this,

- on the Top left, check the Score and Positive Feedback Percentage
    - Beneath it you shall find the negative feedback's too (if any)., be check them
    - Rating Summary = Feedback comments (explanation explained below, just go on)
    - From = The buyer who has bought his services
    - Date - be sure to check them, sometimes dates will be old and (generally) people ignore them
    this is how you gona check who have given points and their Feedback's

How to give a seller points and your feedback's?
    The Same Navigation fallows, User Public Profile > Last tab > Feedback and Score > View Complete Feedbacks for <username> > Submit Feedback For <username>

when you click on submit feedback, the fallowing screen Appears

let me explain in detail all the Fields,

1-You were the <select any one which suites your situation from the drop down>
    2-Over All Experience <Select the point like Green = +1, Red = -1, Black = 0>
    Generally if you are satisfied then Green, if service is satisfactory then neutral and if terrible then red.
    3-A short comment <your Feedback this appears in Sellers Profile>
    4-Deal thread URL <paste the url to his sales thread, its hyper-linked to your comment>
    5-Additional Comments <if you got more feedback>
    6-Submit Reply<your done! >

Another Great tutorial Here

Let me know,if i missed anything
    Cheers
    immu Reviewed by immu on . Tutorial - How to use iTRADER Introduction: itrader is a rating system for members who bought the service from a specific seller. Generally any person who bought the service will have some opinion on the Seller and his services like, the service was good, bad or neutral. so, with iTrader the customer can express his feedback by rewarding them with deserved points. Depending on these points, its easy to decide weather to use his service or not. Note: unfortunately scores are not completely given by customers, anyone Rating: 5

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fuck.you
    wow very nicely explaned great work immu.
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

Respected Member
    added a link to this here.

Website's:
    XenMoney.com DGXForum.com
    thanks for your explanation mate, it would be nice to use on my services

kind regards

xeniux

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    Jesse thread updated ; and
    Thanks for feedback guys

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Good that they added the iTrader, at last!
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Thanks immu but why he is banned?

Thread Information