Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62339 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    vHostLayer.com

Default vHostLayer.com - 1 Gbps, Raid 1, VPS Starting from $6/Month (NL/USA)

vHostLayer LTD

About Us
    The team behind vHostLayer know what it takes to provide quality web hosting. Our Team has years of experience behind us who can deliver the excellent service you deserve. We pride ourselves on providing the best features and good quality of service for reasonable prices, our current products avaliable for purchase are Web Hosting, VPS and our Dedicated Server Platflorm where we aim to provide packages which are affordable and are hosted on top of the line hardware. we have 24/7 Support for the customers who are in need of immediate assistance, we aim to keep support ticket times to a minimum regardless of the time of day or the amount of tickets we have recieved. combined with the fastest servers allows us to give you the premium web hosting experience.

Netherlands Budget VPS Packages :

Order Now

FAQ
    How long until my VPS is setup?
    All VPS servers are normally instant set up dependant on stock levels.

My billing account says it's active, but I can't connect to my server, why is this?
    Depending on stock levels we will prefill your service details before deployment to pre-allocate your service.

Where are your servers hosted?
    All of our hardware is situated in the world famous Serverius Holding B.V. Datacenter, Netherlands.

What if my VPS isn't with me within the hour?
    Well, This would only happen in cases when we are waiting on new hardware, very rare as we stock up.

Will I get shell access?
    Yes, All of our VPS, Semi-Dedicated servers & Dedicated servers come with full root access.

Netherlands Premium VPS Packages :

Order Now

FAQ
    How long until my VPS is setup?
    All VPS servers are normally instant set up dependant on stock levels.

My billing account says it's active, but I can't connect to my server, why is this?
    Depending on stock levels we will prefill your service details before deployment to pre-allocate your service.

Where are your servers hosted?
    All of our hardware is situated in the world famous Serverius Holding B.V. Datacenter, Netherlands.

What if my VPS isn't with me within the hour?
    Well, This would only happen in cases when we are waiting on new hardware, very rare as we stock up.

Will I get shell access?
    Yes, All of our VPS, Semi-Dedicated servers & Dedicated servers come with full root access.

Please Read the Following before Ordering your Server
    Terms Of Service
    Privacy Policy
    Acceptable Use Policy

Payment gateways:
    Paypal
    2Checkout

Contact us:
    Open Ticket
    MSN: support@vhostlayer.com
    Live Chat

Discount Code: switch20

Regards,
    vHostLayer
    vHostLayer Reviewed by vHostLayer on . vHostLayer.com - 1 Gbps, Raid 1, VPS Starting from $6/Month (NL) http://vhostlayer.com/images/logo.png vHostLayer LTD About Us The team behind vHostLayer know what it takes to provide quality web hosting. Our Team has years of experience behind us who can deliver the excellent service you deserve. We pride ourselves on providing the best features and good quality of service for reasonable prices, our current products avaliable for purchase are Web Hosting, VPS and our Dedicated Server Platflorm where we aim to provide packages which are affordable and Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

I've just ordered a VPS from vhostlayer.com and wanted to share my experience so far.

I contacted Joanthan via their LiveChat shortly after reading this thread and asked a few
    quick questions regarding their services etc. Joanthan was very professional and helpful
    during our discussion. I asked him if they could install and setup some required stuff for
    me and some other personal needs I had. He had no issues at all and said he would himself
    handle it for me.

I created my account, ordered my VPS "Netherlands" and paid via PayPal
    My VPS was activated instantly, good stuff I received my welcome emails along
    with my VPS information soon after the order was processed.

Next I went back to Joanthan on LiveChat and asked him to proceed with the custom
    requests which I asked were possible at the start. Well a little surprise, Joanthan actually
    asked me if I'd like to view him doing my requests live. I agreed and he Sent me a link to
    view everything in real time. Awesome

Everything was done and he made sure I was completley happy with everything etc and
    we ended the live chat.

So far I must say i'm quite impressed with the level of service and proficiency of vhostlayer.com
    and i'm looking forward to see what the future will be with them.

Thanks very much for the pleasant beginning vhostlayer.com, much appreciated!

At present I'd be happy to recommend your services, stick at this level and everyone will be happy

To everyone, i'll update my post in the next few weeks and let everyone
    know how I am getting along with their services etc.

Website's:
    vHostLayer.com
    Thanks for the review, If you need anything else then Please contact us.

Website's:
    Twistedpics.info warezjunky.info
    there good host quick install of vps and quick on support and good profesional admin will keep up to date with my experience

Quick note. Here on the premium offers it says USA located, but the flag on the site is dutch. Where are they located actually?

Website's:
    vHostLayer.com
    Hello,
    All our VPS Nodes are Located in NL

So all VPS are located in the Netherlands? (that's what I need, that's why

Website's:
    vHostLayer.com
    Sorry Small Mistake on the Thread, Because we used Our Dedicated Server Thread Layout, So Yes all VPS Packages are all hosted in Netherlands, We Will Be Adding a few USA Boxs soon though if any wanted USA VPS.
    Regards,
    vHostLayer

Do you guys do free site transfers (wordpress, mysql, etc.)? What would be the price of a domain transfer if I took Budget VPS package #2 (9,99$) ?

Are you heavily armed against attacks from hackers, etc.?

My current host is facing a "syn"-attack (or something?) from 1024 ip's and my site has been down for 5 hours now... And I transfered my site to them 7 days ago. So, that doesn't tell me much good for the future...

Website's:
    vHostLayer.com
    Hello,
    We don't have any firewalls but our Systems are Redundant and Secure, to transfer a Domain we charge $12 And We will Do your website Transfer for free, Also Do you know if the attack is against another site or against your website ?
    Regards,
    vHostLayer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information