Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62701 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    google.com
    How long this domain will stay ?
    I am asking this coz you have 2 donated domains so they might have purchased it for a yr or so.What about extending them?
    Can't you bear 500 INR / 10$ /yr ? (If not don't start this project yourself , let humor or axo786 start this project )
    why you need Donation even for website Domain
    Backlinks and so on.....

I have few non profit health related and blood donation websites as well but that i have purchased my self and i am gonna extend them myself and not asking for any kind of help from others ! Have fb page and other social networking pages created by myself.
    If You wanna do it ! You do it yourself Rather than asking others ! those who wish truly to join you they will join you anyways
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

2.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Quote Originally Posted by deAthbLisS View Post
    i can get you backlinks,
    do search engine optmization,
    promote it offline / online,

and much more
    if anything is needed PM me.. i'm available always
    I think that the site doesn't need to have any backlinks in its infancy stage. Once it completes 1-2 months, then we can have back links built. I have noted down few people's name and I'll contact you guys when the time comes to get some backlinks. Thanks for your support ♥

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_4289 View Post
    a great thinking this thread should be a sticky
    Its a good idea, but there is no need you can put it in your signature so that it gets maximum exposure
    Thanks for your support ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by praveer View Post
    Will help you in advertising. Will post on many other forums I am member of.
    Praveer, go on dude Do it
    Thanks for your support ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    How long this domain will stay ?
    I am asking this coz you have 2 donated domains so they might have purchased it for a yr or so.What about extending them?
    Can't you bear 500 INR / 10$ /yr ? (If not don't start this project yourself , let humor or axo786 start this project )
    why you need Donation even for website Domain
    Backlinks and so on.....

I have few non profit health related and blood donation websites as well but that i have purchased my self and i am gonna extend them myself and not asking for any kind of help from others ! Have fb page and other social networking pages created by myself.
    If You wanna do it ! You do it yourself Rather than asking others ! those who wish truly to join you they will join you anyways
    I believe in working as a team rather than playing as a solo player. I'm having few issues with my dad, since he took my credit card and ain't giving it back. So I cannot make any online transaction. I contacted axxo786 to purchase a domain and I promised to pay him double-fold when I receive some money via web designing projects (It's at cease as my exams are going on).

This is a community project and I want maximum exposure from people. If I went solo, it'd be pretty lame and boring. Also, the reach of this website would be narrow. So have more people indulge in this project and have it reach the apex.

Working as an individual is not bad, but you need to seek other's help when the project is infact for the whole community rather than targeted to a normal individual. This is why most of us fail, we think that we alone can reach the apex.

And, I'm not forcing anyone to help, its a gratitude to see that "good" people still exist in this help and how much they wanna help towards betterment of mankind.

For Example, the people replied in this thread shows that they are keen in helping by whatever means they have, it need not be always monetary. You can help by writing good articles for a cause, advertising on forums, messaging your friends, colleagues & relatives to create an awareness about what problems some percentage of the world population is facing.

Also, about the domain registration by humour, he did it himself as he was generous enough to do it and we have got an idea to make use of that domain in the coming months
    axxo786 helped me buy the domain with his money and which I will repay him with surplus as soon as I earn some.

Website's:
    google.com
    If you are going to pay back money to them then the word should be "Borrow" instead of ""Donate".

I'm having few issues with my dad, since he took my credit card and ain't giving it back. So I cannot make any online transaction. I contacted axxo786 to purchase a domain and I promised to pay him double-fold when I receive some money via web designing projects (It's at cease as my exams are going on).
    Lol ! Ask your dad if he will pay for domain after a year or you might be getting 18 next yr !
    Sorry i have entered a wrong thread for sure !
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    well dont worry about extending the domain, he(blaze) would do it or else the people seriously involved into this project would do it.

Ps... He is already 18+ guy but he respects his father & cant argue on his decision to take away CC

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    CyberDevilz.NET
    i post few word about "HelpDonate.co - Make This World a Better Place" at my site, & submit to twitter, facebook.
    Hope this help.

Website's:
    WebFaux.com

Why has this topic turned sour? (This remark is aimed at Spartan). Blaze has done a great thing and is trying to help the needy. Whether or not someone has purchased the domain for him or not, is irrelevant! This site he created is something to be proud of and is an unselfish act on his behalf. If only there were a few more like-minded people around.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    @humour,
    Exactly

@CyberDevilZ,
    Thanks

@Harper,
    I'll buy the theme next month.

@arko66,
    Thanks man especially for helping me write those articles
    ===========

The site is running quite low as I'm not getting much time due to exams. Once the exams are over I'll be spending more time on it. Also, if you know any legit organization/cause then please do let us know.
    You may even spread the site between your friends and relatives so that even if 100 people view the site & the causes, atleast 1 would donate for the cause. That is our aim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information