Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62810 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    discountedubacklinks.com twittermoney.info topbetting.info
    You most have good PR,High Traffic and good Backlinks..

:GL
    Buy Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers, Google Plus, Youtube Views, Article Submission, Bookmarking, Blog Commenting, Website Traffic, Microniche Website.. Our prices are the cheapest on the market. HIGH Quality, Guaranteed completion & satisfaction.... http://seobusiness.me/

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    hackopedia.in nairawebhosts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraba View Post
    I was making 600-700$ per month with Google AdSense. Then one month I earned 1000$+ and they banned me, so be careful when you make a wish. It may happen!
    What was your Traffic Stats that time?

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by .nItIsH. View Post
    you can only make that much if you are monetizing your famous youtube videos.
    with that you can even make $2000 a month
    I have also heard that People are making good Money with Adsense and youtube.Do you have more information about this?
    How much they pay for 1000views?
    Rules of Internet Marketing By Me.May inspire you:
    1. Work Smart,Not Hard.
    2. Read Less,Act More.
    3. Create Own Methods,They work Better.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    A good Niche (Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Money) these are the High paying Niche for google Adsense and I have experienced them Their pay rate is about 2-5/USD Per Click if you have Traffic like 2k Views daily of this Niche it will do your Job with this

You must have Quality Niche (Made by you) to get Maximum traffic and get Good optimization in the Blog or Site

For me I can Make upto 25USD daily, I am making now 15USD with Good amount of Traffic coming from Facebook and the Uniqueness of traffic is Important -

Placement of Ads is important as well for Good CPM rate to get with (Search Google with Good Adsense Placement) and you will find many of the Search results with it.

Don't try too much With Adsense, just be on your blog and Post something each day to get Traffic, buying Backlinks, SEO are just not enough for your blog to get you Maximum Traffic. Stay your calm and have patience - Contact me if you need any More Help

Good Luck
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Website's:
    rapidall.net
    my site also getting.. daily minimum 500 UNIQUE new visiters and revenue $0.50 cent to $1.09 bcoz site just started in Apr-2012 [www.mobikar.com] [PR1] ALEXA : ??

SuperHit Mobile Movies Site
    : www.MovieGrabs.Net

Banned
    Website's:
    leakformation.com musictooth.com
    Quote Originally Posted by nairaweb View Post
    What was your Traffic Stats that time?

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

I have also heard that People are making good Money with Adsense and youtube.Do you have more information about this?
    How much they pay for 1000views?
    I have no idea how much they pay for 1000 view, but they do pay good prices for pay-per-click.
    I once got 41 clicks and it made me $25 (1 day)

Quote Originally Posted by Baraba View Post
    I was making 600-700$ per month with Google AdSense. Then one month I earned 1000$+ and they banned me, so be careful when you make a wish. It may happen!
    That never happen to me, maybe you broke some rules.
    For 1000 views it around 2-4 usd.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    my site unique visitor around 8~12k per day, minimum earning around $25, max earning around $80 per day. 30k impression per day + 150 click,but its depend on CPC too

Google is really unpredictable. You can get ban from it for anything and you'll never know what for that ban was. The best thing you may do is to get fresh content to your website, get as many legit backlinks as you can and work on your keywords of your website and then pray that google would not ban your website. Good luck

P.S. It's a very slow and painfull way to do this, but only then you'll be sure, that your account is safe.

I was making about 1000$/month with only 3k u/v.It's not hard to do it.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Quote Originally Posted by wase99 View Post
    I was making about 1000$/month with only 3k u/v.It's not hard to do it.
    Screenshot pls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information