Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6724 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Talking Earn with Internet filter Adguard, 50% commissions on sales

We are pleased to announce that we've renewed our affiliate program!
    Adguard
    Right now we are ready to offer a Pay-Per-Sales partnership program with 50% commissions.

What do we offer?
    Adguard is well-known ad and popup blocking utility and it has over half million of paid subscribers around the world.
    Earn money by advertising our software or by distributing our installers.
    A lifetime tracking for your clients. Get cut not only from the first sales, but from the all of recurring payments too.

What traffic fits?
    Our affiliate program shows great profitability on any kind of traffic including non-thematic one. We'll be glad to work not only with Webmasters but with news-makers and social influencers.

What else should i know?
    Weekly payouts by request with minimal sum of $5
    Invite new affiliates and earn 10% from their revenues with our referral program.

The main features are:

• Maximum transparency for partners
    • All downloads, installs, sales are counted
    • Convenient and user friendly interface

Got questions? Don't hesitate and ask!
    [email protected] or ICQ 640689115
    AdguardPR Reviewed by AdguardPR on . Earn with Internet filter Adguard, 50% commissions on sales We are pleased to announce that we've renewed our affiliate program! :sun: Adguard Right now we are ready to offer a Pay-Per-Sales partnership program with 50% commissions. What do we offer? Adguard is well-known ad and popup blocking utility and it has over half million of paid subscribers around the world. Earn money by advertising our software or by distributing our installers. A lifetime tracking for your clients. Get cut not only from the first sales, but from the all of recurring Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I'm not sure I understand why people pay for it and how the affiliate program would be useful and heres my points why

1) adblock is free and you can use it on most browsers
    2) by affiliates signing up and promoting this.. they are basically making sure users never see their future ads because your software would block it
    3) do you have any better landing pages as I'm surprised you got any sales with your current look of your main site.
    Internet

1) Adblock is quite simple solution, and advertising networks create new and new defence systems for ads. For example Google if you logged in, crypts traffic and sends it through https.
    2) Not really. I don't know statistics in USA, but for example in Russia up to 80% of banner clicks come from only 2% of heavy-clicking users. And about 10% just completly ignore them, or use adblock to hide banners. It's just a way to monetize this kind of people.
    3)It doesn't really work like that. People buy it usually after 14 days of trial, so they either like it or not. A large number of our affiliates just distribute their unique installers without sending ppl to our website.

Y the fuck do u give the affliate id
    Nothing for now -_-

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    bcs he isn't official guy, that's why...

I was asked to track new affiliates thought to do it through our in-house system. We'll be Google Analytics UTM tags removed too?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    bcs he isn't official guy, that's why...
    It's just easier to keep track new ppl in our system
    I can answer through [email protected] if you don't believe me.

Adguard got updated to version 5.4. Now works without delays and filter much better. This should improve conversion rates.

Website's:
    berdesup.com
    thanks!! me join

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Why don't you log in here through your normal IP instead of hiding behind servers?

Thread Information