Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61631 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    SixUpload.com WHangout.com

Default Re-using adsense after got banned

Nearly 6 months ago google banned me from using adsense, whenever i created a new account they banned me and i stopped creating more.
    Now i just want to know that can i create a new adsense account again with my new legit website ? Will they ban me again from the ip address of isp?
    saini Reviewed by saini on . Re-using adsense after got banned Nearly 6 months ago google banned me from using adsense, whenever i created a new account they banned me and i stopped creating more. Now i just want to know that can i create a new adsense account again with my new legit website ? Will they ban me again from the ip address of isp? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    what do you not get about being banned? lol It means you're not wanted. Leave them alone. They would have issued a warning if they wanted you still.

Website's:
    fakevisitors.net serpmafia.com
    IP is not static always, it changes when modem restarted. Its not about ip address i guess. It may be the address which you gave and try to give legit information. If you are getting banned many time for one and single site, then you can try applying for new website.

Banned
    Website's:
    KatzDDL.Com IntoDDL.Com
    Saini you always wine about everything . Why not quit while your ahead .

you wine about hosts when they dont go your way , you get banned from google and you wine about that . what dont you get about being banned ?

Time to look into WHY you get treated the way you do .

Probation
    Website's:
    ang-solution.com
    I think there is no way to lift those bans according to google search.

Banned
    Website's:
    @ kat, I just created this thread to know if i can restart with adsense, If you can't post a proper advice then please don't reply in my threads.

Banned
    Website's:
    KatzDDL.Com IntoDDL.Com
    it is proper advise .

i dont create a thread everytime something takes place do i ? Nope dont need to because i can solve it on my own .

I do not know if this is useful for you but for me the solution is to use the account of a trusted friend who lives in an address far from my home, and only access it from a different computer from my PC, because access google my account through my pc. So I had to buy a netbook to access this new account on behalf of my trusted friend. Though expensive, this scheme is quite safe, there are more than 6 months of account.

same condition was for me , because previously i am using adsense in other way of there TOS.

so , i left all bads ways created a legal website update it almost for three months, and reapply for adsense on my brother name they gave account instantly . now i have no know issues

Always Respect There Policies , you will be fine

Banned
    Website's:
    Advice! Lol, you just comes up with your shitty posts always, especially in my threads. If i create a thread for getting advice from KWWH webmasters then why you are having problem with it?

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Thanks cometolearn, so you are using different domain for it..?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information