Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62331 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ShareShiz View Post
    speed. windows 8 boots in less time than 7. and overall performance is faster.
    new taskmanager
    new file transfer

easy refresh of system
    All of these are GUI changes (Not valid reasons.),Simpler to the average user. I know a friend who installed Windows 8 on his lappy and he doesn't mind at all. I actually started to use Internet Explorer and loved it for the first time in 5 years!

I think what people are tryin' to say in a nutshell is that MS has a tendency to release an unpolished OS way too early, even with the beta (longhorn anyone??) and yet they still released that piece of crap they now call "Vista". They gathered up the bugs, even when it was officially released and later announced "Windows 7" even with free upgrades for those who had vista (certain time range between when you bought your computer was taken to account, something that made me outraged because I was 1 week behind the month so I decided never to buy an OS again unless it was the computer itself).

Main point is, MS will come out with something new, very fast, just like they've done in the past. Meanwhile, you fanboys of Windows 8 will be the guinea pigs of MS.

go microsoft!!!!

3.   Sponsored Links

Everyone is like holy fuck cow that's cheap

But

1. How many of you legitimately own windows 7 ?
    2. If you dont own windows 7 its still going to be fucking expensive
    2. Linux is free always will be

This reeks of desperation to force people into upgrading to this crap
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    i have license for windows, so?

Pure Awesomeness!
    I don't see the reason behind the windows 8 hate, I've been using it for a few weeks now and I got no complains.

Website's:
    Maxxx.cc
    windows 8 takes much less time and works faster than windows 7 on my laptop

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    I've no idea why do you pplz hate microsoft ? its the only company which is doing something trying to give something new if you don't want them to "experiment" you're just plain stupid.

they know what they are doing omg they created vista they suxxx oh good lord lol its the same company who gaves you xp and win 7 so calm down don't like em don't use em use linux/ubuntu/fedora those free ones i used them for a month but came back to microsoft.

Well its my opinion in the end.

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    @topic
    I think this is great news for everyone. For Genuine users, 15$ is like a boon.

@people who read the posts that followed (i.e. #1 - #27)
    Just ignore these comments. Nobody here really knows shit about Operating Systems.
    Everyone thinks the UI that they're seeing is the actual OS.

Website's:
    google.com
    I have genuine Vista in my laptop and XP in my Desktop and 7 in my bro's lappy....

Who said KWWH users don't use genuine content ?

KWWH users Use both genuine / Pirate and then Fight on KWWH
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShareShiz View Post
    another failed troll.

if you dont like windows 8. by all means. stay with windows 7. there are plenty of people that didnt like 7 and stuck with XP. and not everyone pirates their OS.

you say you used windows 8 for 5.5 hours... well. try using it for a week or more. then give your feedback.

note. ive been on windows 8 as a main OS since the beginning of the year. thats almost 5 full months. there are plenty of reasons why windows 8 is better than windows 7. its just your too butthurt about the start button being gone.
    I haven't looked into Windows 8 AT ALL so this is all new to me, the part where you said that the start button is gone... Whats the deal with that then?
    The start button is used for many things - for instance how would I open notepad or minesweeper or something normally located in the start menu?
    Is the start menu still there? and the button itself is just gone or what?

UltraIMG - Free Image Hosting
    Want to ask me anything to do with UltraIMG?? Send me a PM.
    Chances are that if you leave a message on the forum I might not see it. :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information