Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62721 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default OJ abusing his powers

Alright, let's take from the start. Two days before, I was banned from the chatbox, it's cool, But I see the chatbox thread was not updated with my ban and I wait 24 hours and message OJ about the ban and update the thread.
    Here is the message http://i.imgur.com/JRo7L.png his pm was full, so I leave a profile comment.

Why did I message OJ?
    It's because he banned me and if I send a pm to another mod they would say pm the mod who banned you.

Another thing, I want to touch on is that he deleted my post for no reason, it was because, I said "dafuck is wrong with you", It was a reply to his post and the post was a troll. He said something off-topic and it was worse than what I said. He abused his power on that. He has many more post of trolling.

Why delete my post and leave his post, just because I said something that was offensive to him.
    I bet if someone said that to me the mods would not do a shit about it.

I think he seriously needs a doctor.

I hope admin do something about this.

Thanks
    Suhel Reviewed by Suhel on . OJ abusing his powers Alright, let's take from the start. Two days before, I was banned from the chatbox, it's cool, But I see the chatbox thread was not updated with my ban and I wait 24 hours and message OJ about the ban and update the thread. Here is the message http://i.imgur.com/JRo7L.png his pm was full, so I leave a profile comment. Why did I message OJ? It's because he banned me and if I send a pm to another mod they would say pm the mod who banned you. Another thing, I want to touch on is that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    im sure it was just a mistake. OJ never bans unless its a valid reason.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    /close thread.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well I reckon if this thread gets deleted too. Its internet bro forget it.

Few months ago I had a problem with sniffdog too. He banned me for 3 days for no good reason.

LOL

Bottom Line: Just forget it. You know you're better than OverJaculation, right ?

(No offence to OJ )

INB4 this gets locked/deleted and suhel gets banned for speaking out

to be fair you should pm a admin or something this is just going to create drama
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

I do not understand why is there drama everyday here on KWWH?

You guys have made KWWH as an old school where you complain to your teachers that the class monitor hit me or stole my tiffin.

Why can't you guys be a little bit more professional and PM an admin?

You won't gain anything by creating threads and yes OJ is very good at moderation skills, he has served KWWHuntion very well from the past.

I find most of his posts valuable, you cannot beat his sharp mind of posting on several threads at a time.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    i never get banned here learn something from me.

Respected Developer
    Overjaculation may be busy with other things as he still hasn't updated the shoutbox bans thread, I will send him a PM to remind him.

I have checked the administrator logs and noticed that Overjaculation had removed your post and his own post (must've been the troll one). I'll also send him a PM regarding the "trolling".

In future please PM an administrator if you have a complaint regarding a staff member.

Thanks.

Thread Information