Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62827 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default why delete my post in File Host Discussion?

http://www.besthostingforums.com/102...ml#post1532972

My stupid journey with Holderfile, Rapidgator, now is FILELASER!!!

As many ppl know, many new file hosts appear in recent months, many of them are SCAM and just get your sales but no payment made due to high payout amount

Classic example: holderfile.com with Euro$40 min pay

==================================================

well, then I try Rapidgator as ppl said it is a great PPD site. Unfortunately the site goes down. The situation seems tough. I don't know whether we can retrieve the uploaded files or not in later

==================================================

3 days ago, a new host face to public - Filelaser

His opening thread seems fair to us:
    1) file can keep at least 30 days
    2) storage 750G

Happy to see new interface and get involved in it. All we know, before you publish to earn money, you have to upload sufficient files for your databank use. In the past 3 days, I try my best to upload my files through FTP and finally get enough links and ready to publish in coming SAT and SUN.

Do you know what's happen?

Filelaser admin just announce a new arrangement which significant lower the storage of free user a/c and delete all files without any buffer time. Only 3 days, he said my file inactive and need to deleted.

How ridiculous to judge a file active or not by only 3 days!!!
    I don't get it

If he can change his policy so easily, without notice, without buffer time, do you think he can announce another one tmr, say financial difficulty and cut the PPD plan? or even cut the PPS plan?

================================================

After I participate with these new hosts, I do miss filesonic/wupload/filepost. Not for their high payout / umlimited storage, but for their words of promises. Keep the uploaders in the front line and take care of their needs. Any changes would be considered.

sigh..........
    redruman Reviewed by redruman on . why delete my post in File Host Discussion? http://www.besthostingforums.com/102-file-host-discussion/142016-my-stupid-journey-holderfile-rapidgator-now-filelaser.html#post1532972 My stupid journey with Holderfile, Rapidgator, now is FILELASER!!! As many ppl know, many new file hosts appear in recent months, many of them are SCAM and just get your sales but no payment made due to high payout amount Classic example: holderfile.com with Euro$40 min pay Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    well to be honest, this thread [link] is exactly the reason the rules were implemented. Tons of filehosts were popping up and scamming people. Now they have to be at least 6 months old, amongst other rules placed here [link].

Long and short - dont use a filehost if it isnt in the filehost group, because the problems you explained are more than likely going to happen, and is exactly why the new rules have been put in place.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Can I ask you why you believe anyone should allow a free user the same privileges as a paying user?

While we are on this subject how many businesses do you think will listen to the wants/demands of a free user of their service?

Honestly you should be thankful they do not make you purchase a subscription to upload to their service IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfella View Post
    well to be honest, this thread [link] is exactly the reason the rules were implemented. Tons of filehosts were popping up and scamming people. Now they have to be at least 6 months old, amongst other rules placed here [link].

Long and short - dont use a filehost if it isnt in the filehost group, because the problems you explained are more than likely going to happen, and is exactly why the new rules have been put in place.
    sorry, I don't know this new rule for 6 months
    I just see those new hosts are allowed to built a new thread in file host board
    so many ppl like me join them to take a shot

Thanks for your advice.

May I ask how long will you or other mod will take action against those SCAM site official link? like holderfile, already disconnect and not online for a while, but his topic still alive in there.

anyway, thanks for you explaination

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Can I ask you why you believe anyone should allow a free user the same privileges as a paying user?

While we are on this subject how many businesses do you think will listen to the wants/demands of a free user of their service?

Honestly you should be thankful they do not make you purchase a subscription to upload to their service IMO.
    1) I am not an old member to join file host affiliate. One year ago join with filesonic and accidentally make great money. and then wupload and filepost. Every single site I join is great and payable. and my a/c is still a free user. Therefore I do believe this is the "rule" in this business field. Just like you watch TV programme, most of them are free to public. Get money from advertisment. That's what I thought.

2) Being a business man, goodwill would be the most important thing. Not subject to the ppl who pay, but to all ppl they face. If they don't like free user, it would be fine to block ppl to join. It would be fine. I have no problem on that. But once you give a promise, you did have obligation to bear the risk and keep your word. I am not talking about the legal issue, just word of mouth. I understand no free lunch in the world. but it is not an excuse ppl can lie.

3) if the market is only 1 to 2 competitor, they are asked for pay. But the fact is not. They are not mercy to grant an allowance to user, We are just partner relationship. So it is not charity programme from the host admin. If I would like a backup a/c, why don't join rapidshare / mediafire? their premium a/c is not expensive. Why should choose such new host? I do think most ppl like me consider is only money earned but not for file storage backup use.

anyway, I understand it is high risk to join a new host nowadays. Maybe you have already read many complain thread like mine in previous days. Frankly speaking, I know it is useless to yell to those SCAM site. I just like to speak out my feel in this community and get some attention from same group ppl.

Sorry for posting in the wrong board.

p.s.
    May I ask which board can I talk about these thing? like host issue / which is better or worse? user opinion? share of tips?

Thanks again

Excuse me, you are getting paid for uploading copyrighted files. If they end up in legal complications by your files would you fund their law suit? Also, asking for unlimited space costs a lot of money. Hell even if they give you 500gb, how do you have any idea how much does that cost the host? If they don't have enough premium users, it would be hard like fuck for them to cover theirs costs so that's why they can't give you unlimited space.

FS/FSC/WU were able to give you huge space cause they had tons of premium users to cover their costs.

If you really want space, use mediafire don't complain then. You just are money hungry that's why you end up using these "new and scam" file hosts to see which place gives you the most.

What would happen if tomorrow all of these hosts decide to stop payouts. Would you still upload to them? No you wouldn't cause you are just after the money.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    File host discussions is the proper forum but you must follow site rules.

These businesses have the right to change their terms as they see fit and are in NO way obligated to give or allow you anything they decide not to.

You are uploading for cash and some day it will come to an end, what will you do and complain about then.

The reality is the cyberlockers can say you violated their ToS for uploading copyrighted content that does not belong to you and not pay you at all and they would not be wrong.

Thread Information