Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62032 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What should I buy?

Hey, I done some graphic work for a client, he is paying me $20 (round abouts). His paypal has been limited but is going to buy me something online with his credit card. Can anyone think of something he can buy me? It must be something not to be shipped, also I have enough servers and domains so no point in getting a domain or server. Any Ideas?
    MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . What should I buy? Hey, I done some graphic work for a client, he is paying me $20 (round abouts). His paypal has been limited but is going to buy me something online with his credit card. Can anyone think of something he can buy me? It must be something not to be shipped, also I have enough servers and domains so no point in getting a domain or server. Any Ideas? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    I would go for a Bong, been in the same situation as you are now when I was younger and I got myself a cool bong

You could get him to buy you Jexxe (http://www.jexxe.com/), it is an online cms buy and sell tool which can be customized and implemented into any website.

Or games if you like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AdRianaLiMaaa View Post
    You could get him to buy you Jexx, it is an online cms buy and sell tool which can be customized and implemented into any website.

Or games if you like that.
    Seems cool, will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoo View Post
    I would go for a Bong, been in the same situation as you are now when I was younger and I got myself a cool bong
    Something that can't be shipped.

Respected Member
    what about a mobile recharge ?
    a realdebrid account ?
    or
    a worthy upgrade for your PC/laptop?
    Wireless accessories ?
    New Game DVD's ?
    Or even try booking a ticket for a movie

Website's:
    FreePCDownloads.org StoleThe.Net
    Ask him to make a CC @entropay.com. You make a donation link through your paypal, and he can pay you on that throught that CC.

Website's:
    cb-gfx.com
    i was in same situation some day & i got my Prepaid Recharge

My KWWH Graphics Thread!
    Respected - Hawk, Capone, Mindy, Humour, Sp32, Sushant, xTreme, Joomlaz, Pankaj, rko

Get him to buy you a $20 worth rapidshare account and then give it to me in exchange for premium Gfx work! hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by PlusOne View Post
    Ask him to make a CC @entropay.com. You make a donation link through your paypal, and he can pay you on that throught that CC.
    +1

Website's:
    facebook.com
    a bloKWWHob
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information