Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62862 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Remove statcounter(dot)com from Censored List

No idea why but statcounter(dot)com is censored (proof ****************). It should be removed.

Reason I found it censored was I wanted to link to a page which is very interesting.

http://gs.statcounter (DOT) com/#bro...20201-20120518

I think on Monday Google Chrome will officially pass Microsoft's Internet Explorer as the number one browser. Sure their are other measures like Net Applications data which has Chrome much lower but it's interesting. If it doesn't happen by the end of this week as it's close to call it will be the end of next week. But ya nothing wrong with statcounter(dot)com so remove it from the list please
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Remove statcounter(dot)com from Censored List No idea why but statcounter(dot)com is censored (proof ****************). It should be removed. Reason I found it censored was I wanted to link to a page which is very interesting. http://gs.statcounter (DOT) com/#browser-ww-daily-20120201-20120518 I think on Monday Google Chrome will officially pass Microsoft's Internet Explorer as the number one browser. Sure their are other measures like Net Applications data which has Chrome much lower but it's interesting. If it doesn't Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    There are loads of stuffs that are censored.
    I think its time for the guys to review the censored words

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by pi0tr3k View Post
    Mr Happy bitchin' again
    Oh looks who's trolling again.

Anyway I was creating a general discussion topic which is perfectly fine but didn't want to get in trouble as the link was censored. The only infractions I get on KWWH are for censored links which is why I didn't go through with the topic in the General Area. We all know how staff like to give infractions for silly things.

Staff can edit and clean this thread as soon as it's uncensored and move it to general discussion to discuss the browser market share which is the interesting part.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Developer
    I've uncensored statcounter.com. You may proceed to create the thread.

In future, if you want any other links to be uncensored, PM an administrator with a reason.

Thread Information