Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62598 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "LMFAO", ain't trashy imo.
    I'm the boss.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    notsureifbadtrollordumbperson

3.   Sponsored Links

Dunno, check in da mirror again.
    I'm the boss.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Well you already admitted you know nothing so what is your opinion worth?

Considering that no one else's opinion is worth anything to you if you do not share it, what makes yours worth the space it takes up in the database?

Phamous, restore my replies or delete his replies. Don't make me look that stupid.

WDF, seriously stop it. A good opinion, is based in arguments and not in words like "gay". Got it?
    I'm the boss.

I don't know Justin therefore I can't make a personal opinion really, can I?
    Sure he may look 'gay' but to many it's just style, we all have our own one.
    I sure as hell hate his fucking music though. But I'm sure if you got to know him he'd probably be quite a sound and easy going person to hang out with.

Ok here is my opinion if you dont like it gtfo and stop making shitty threads

I wouldn't consider this to be good music
    To be fair its not just him most of the music these days don't have any meaningful lyrics they are just about making music to make money that's it

But he is the most annoying because of all his pre teen fans trying to suck his jock at every opportunity they get and if anyone says one little bad thing about him they all turn into the im going to slit your throat in your sleep rage kids

That shit is fucking annoying and so is his voice

Since i listened to your crap you can listen to what i would call music

Code: 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjV2ti8p8n4&feature=related
    Im guessing their is a fairly big age gap between me and you which is why you like him and these far east movement faggots i dont
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Same here Dean, I don't know a shit about him. I just know that almost everyone hates him. I've opened this thread, to get the answer based in the video. Cosmetics, makes him gay, that's it.

Anyways, this is an opinion. WDF, shadow, and company you should learn from Dean2k. Giving a clean answer without insulting the op.
    I'm the boss.

And i never insulted you i just said you were giving an idiotic response and one that every damn beaver fan gives
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow.prx View Post
    Ok here is my opinion if you dont like it gtfo and stop making shitty threads

I wouldn't consider this to be good music
    To be fair its not just him most of the music these days don't have any meaningful lyrics they are just about making music to make money that's it

But he is the most annoying because of all his pre teen fans trying to suck his jock at every opportunity they get and if anyone says one little bad thing about him they all turn into the im going to slit your throat in your sleep rage kids

That shit is fucking annoying and so is his voice

Since i listened to your crap you can listen to what i would call music

Code: 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjV2ti8p8n4&feature=related
    Im guessing their is a fairly big age gap between me and you which is why you like him and these far east movement faggots i dont
    Shitty threads? I made, 2 threads in the whole and you're already giving another stupid opinion?

Man wake up ffs, seems like you're stuck in the road. Almost everyone now, is in the music for the money. I've many musicians friends, and they're on this just for the money like any other artist.

What I understood, is that you hate him because " of all his pre teen fans trying to suck his jock" and and not yours?

Sorry, but it's not my music. I just linked to a video, that I watched and liked today. I've nothing to say about 2pac, he's awesome that's it.
    I'm the boss.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information