Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62551 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: What should i buy?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • ATI

11 36.67%
  • Nividia

19 63.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    go for DDR5 version cards.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    hmmmm PSU for DDR5?

HIS or SAPPHIRE?

Website's:
    picxxx.me
    if your motherboard support sli (nvidia) buy 9800 gtx is old but good performance, with 2 9800 is more better ;-)

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    sahil go to amazon. com and search there for ati card and first you have to read reviews and specifications of what it required to run and then when you are able to extract 4-5 best card for your price range then go to youtube and type that card model no there with game play and see what users are saying about that card. are they able to play games smoothly or not. because i also got my card like this and now i am really happy that i can play any games till now.

Yes i am using ATI Radean HD 6670 1GB DDR5 Card and it works on 400watt psu and the card doesn't require any power cable..

Website's:
    already used 9800GT and 9600GSO both are amazing i wanna try some latest stuff.

Banned
    Website's:
    proxyjunction.blogspot.com
    been using Nvidia for about 9 years from 6 series to 9 but accidently got to use ati and guess what now i would say Fuck Nvidia

Website's:
    hahhaha good checking ATI HD 6790 on amazon for reviews.

@Breaking Bad which model you are using now?

Website's:
    tufos.net
    I own an nVidia Geforce GTX580 OC (1.5GDDR5, 384Bits, 512 Processors) and Corsair TX750 V2 PSU, works fine and I can play Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Street Fighter X Tekken and Crysis 2 in Ultra Quality.

Banned
    Website's:
    proxyjunction.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sahil00150 View Post
    hahhaha good checking ATI HD 6790 on amazon for reviews.

@Breaking Bad which model you are using now?

its not that new but sweet thing is although this card is around almost 2 years old still i can play mass effect 3 at ultra settings without a single issue , also played games like nfs run , bf3 , batman , gta4 , mafia 2 , dead island , deus ex and all new games in high and ultra settings without a single issue with my asus g73

so imagine if a 2 year old ati gfx card can do this how about the latest ones lol?

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

after doing some google i found out AMD Radeon HD 6990 is a good card and its from the same HD series of mine so i can say you can use it for atleast 2-3 years without any prob and play any game at max settings

this would help you understand more

http://graphics-cards-review.toptenreviews.com/

Final conclution

if your a hardcore Nvdia fan then the latest of GTX series would do the job for you , but if you really want the best of best then go for ATI latest HD series card , anyway both have little difference but ATI proven better in my opinion and also according to most of the test results

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    so you are using a couple of gigs of shared memory on your mobility video card?

I prefer nVidia video cards. I do have 1 ATI card which performs well but my nVidia cards just seem to look better with higher quality videos and the racing games I use.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information