Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62861 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: What should i buy?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • ATI

11 36.67%
  • Nividia

19 63.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    google.com
    my vote goes for nividia

5/5 votes for each till now
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    hmm need more reviews. till now i have seen ATI has more impressive response.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

bump.................

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Go with ATI as i told you before. after all it is your computer and it is your wish.

I am not just a hardcore gamer. My computer is online almost 20/7 and i do encoding and ripping movies by using my cuda technology and i am not facing any damn problem with my computer till now and that includes my graphic card.

Comparison between:- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II2l_edNtaE"]ATI vs Nvidia[/ame]

Go with Nvidia if you already been with Nvidia and you still love Nvidia..

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    Nvidia Get Force FTW

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    for ur budget get ATI DDR5...

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    hmmm thanks.............

You could check nvidias GTX 550. There is no real performance differences compared to equilevant ati GPUs, but I don't know about ati, but at least nvidia has beta drivers, which provide better performance for new games.

It all depends what your provider has in stock, so just get what you are ready to spend. Use google for comparing the GPUs, that works faster than asking for personal opinions over message boards, where at least some sort of fanboysimess happens.

Website's:
    evoluso.com
    It is the same as you choose AMD or Intel.

Nvidia, without looking back.

Nvidia gtx 690 4gb best of all cards . I use just this card for 2 weeks running all games and programs on ultra high settings .
    But problem is gtx 690 is not in your budget .
    Sorry for my bad English

okay! i'm on the same road as of you.. cause i am building a gaming pc aswell with almost the same budget!

now if your gonna go for a mid level graphic card i would suggest you have a good nice cpu! atleast a sandy bridge one or a quad.

Now you only have 2 options in that price range:

1) Nvidia gtx 550 ti
    2) AMD HD 6850

both of these cards are fairly old but they perform really really good in todays time.

which one performs better?
    6850 has a slight edge over the gtx500 but it also consumes slightly more power which is not really a issue.

both of them support SLI and Crossfire! + Multi-monitor support.

and about the power supply! it doesnt really matter.. anything above 400 watts will keep you safe! but if i was you i would go with the 600w corsair or antec power supply (modular if possible). cause in case i feel like upgrading in future i can do that!

lemme know if you have any other questions! preferebly PM me

edit:
    Also like others said Nvidia has better driver support! i mean they keep releasing new drivers very often, but i'll recommend you go with the AMD card cause there more powerful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information