Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63286 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, as long as there's sufficient interest in it. Just needs a decent price tag

2.   Sponsored Links

As stated earlier in the thread if your site becomes popular mediafire may ban you server's ip from getting direct links.

I might try my hand at just duplicating this in php or perl.

Umediafire had the same workaround on it by using adfly's anon referral link to it, we could just always figure out using a similar method on how adfly referral links can go through MF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennouji View Post
    Umediafire had the same workaround on it by using adfly's anon referral link to it, we could just always figure out using a similar method on how adfly referral links can go through MF.
    I'm not sure you understand me. Your server hosting the script has to visit the mediafire page to get the direct link (this process will get you banned) regardless who you're http referrer is.

EDIT:
    Sorry it wont get you banned. The lack of automated response to ReCaptcha will get the script banned after repeated attempts.

Oh yeah. Maybe like said before we'll need some workaround on that. I'd want to see how jdownloader scripts work with captcha on MF, since it can automate DL requests too.

Quote Originally Posted by futureawesome View Post
    I'm not sure you understand me. Your server hosting the script has to visit the mediafire page to get the direct link (this process will get you banned) regardless who you're http referrer is.

EDIT:
    Sorry it wont get you banned. The lack of automated response to ReCaptcha will get the script banned after repeated attempts.

Meh, you can always forward the recaptcha request to the user or just use an anti captcha service.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennouji View Post
    Oh yeah. Maybe like said before we'll need some workaround on that. I'd want to see how jdownloader scripts work with captcha on MF, since it can automate DL requests too.
    jdownloader does what bluefrog suggests it forwards the captcha to the user once it hits that download limit. Which resets the count for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefrogx View Post
    Meh, you can always forward the recaptcha request to the user or just use an anti captcha service.
    Yes definitely proven

I also checked umediafire, they forward the captcha on users.

Banned
    I have it same like mediahide.com even also desine.. if want i can sell it for 50$ PP and Alertpay only

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information