Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62397 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Genius much?

1. A burglar left his identification papers at the crime scene when he was busted by the homeowner and fled.

2. Back in May in Colombia, two men involved in an armed robbery of an internet caf? fled the scene with loot, only to be arrested several hours later. The police discovered that, prior to pointing a gun at the cashier?s face, one of the men decided to check his Facebook page and forgot to log off.

3. Another robber was arrested in Russia after breaking into a grocery store, eating his fill and falling asleep at the scene. His snoring gave him away in the morning, prompting the store?s employees to call the police. Police alleged that taking apart the shop?s wall, literally brick by brick, may have contributed to the unfortunate thief?s fatigue.

source: http://www.rt.com/news/burglar-leave...ime-scene-705/
    mananggi Reviewed by mananggi on . Genius much? 1. A burglar left his identification papers at the crime scene when he was busted by the homeowner and fled. :)) 2. Back in May in Colombia, two men involved in an armed robbery of an internet caf? fled the scene with loot, only to be arrested several hours later. The police discovered that, prior to pointing a gun at the cashier?s face, one of the men decided to check his Facebook page and forgot to log off. 8-) 3. Another robber was arrested in Russia after breaking into a grocery Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hahahahaha the second one is just epic

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

I lol'd at the second one
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Facebook

Website's:
    WarezHackerZ.com WarezHackerz.in ForumScripts.org
    lol at second one facebook hahaha he got owned

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Second one is the best lol IDIOT!
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Website's:
    Maxxx.cc
    i kept laughing for a while thinking about it

removing all the bricks - fail haha..
    2 & 3 are beauties!

Banned
    One wonders what he wrote as his FB status!?

" don't tell the police, I am robbing an internet cafe now but drinks on me later peeps" lol

"didn't realize robbing was this exciting,later guys!"

Thread Information