Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63086 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Paypal Freeze Account

Hello KWWH,

Since 14 Days my paypal was Freeze i have email and call them on 8th May.

They have said they must check some things on the Account becouse i handle to much money in 1 Year on this Account.

Its no Buisness Account.

So i have call with them and they have say me few days before that they will reopen my Account.

On 14-16 May they have say they unfreeze my Account.

I checked this on 17May and it was open.

I have transfered 50? from my Bank on last week to my Paypal Account.

Now 10 min Today before i start this Post my Account is Again Freeze.

What can i do?!

I have much trouble now becouse i must send a Guy some Money and he is waiting long time now.

Paypal Pissed me of since few weeks now.

Anyone had the same problem and could fix this on any way?!

Best Greetz
    Deadmau5 Reviewed by Deadmau5 on . Paypal Freeze Account Hello KWWH, Since 14 Days my paypal was Freeze i have email and call them on 8th May. They have said they must check some things on the Account becouse i handle to much money in 1 Year on this Account. Its no Buisness Account. So i have call with them and they have say me few days before that they will reopen my Account. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Remote-Rdp.com
    Paypal is just to receive money, If you send money to any problematic account they just limit your account also. (My personal experience)

^ agreed they sucks better move to pyaza

Quote Originally Posted by Chaitan View Post
    Paypal is just to receive money, If you send money to any problematic account they just limit your account also. (My personal experience)

What did you mean i use my own paypal account with verified bank Account on Paypal.

I never had this before this starts since last month and continue now :/

I try to find other solutions but its all not Good.

Alertpay makes trouble to verfiy my own Bank account since 1 year.

Seems like a open Buisness markt to start own company like Paypal and Alertpay,becouse both fail since Months now.

He meant if you send money to problematic accounts, then you might have a problem.

Use paypal for receiving money, send money to verified accounts only. It's just they're trying to make it secure as possible. So, whenever they see any time of suspicion, they limit the account.

I think you should probably Call them of their helpline & tell them your problem.
    Rectifying the issue through Email doesn't work well at times.

Thread Information