Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62578 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default anybody withdrawn lately?

hi guys

its the first time iam trying to withdraw money from AP via bank wire.but i am very worried as they dont support anyone and people started talking about them scam.

so my question is if anybody has withdrawn money viabank wire and got it lately?

thanks in advance
    dubrovnik35 Reviewed by dubrovnik35 on . anybody withdrawn lately? hi guys its the first time iam trying to withdraw money from AP via bank wire.but i am very worried as they dont support anyone and people started talking about them scam. so my question is if anybody has withdrawn money viabank wire and got it lately? thanks in advance Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    your country??

turkey

Website's:
    SeedBoxOne.com 100TBh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovnik35 View Post
    hi guys

its the first time iam trying to withdraw money from AP via bank wire.but i am very worried as they dont support anyone and people started talking about them scam.

so my question is if anybody has withdrawn money viabank wire and got it lately?

thanks in advance
    Hi,

I took money out last week and it was fine. I know they have changed there name, what is very very strange is alertpay.com (No WWW) shows:

Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Been like that all day!

Danny

Quote Originally Posted by dubrovnik35 View Post
    hi guys

thanks in advance
    People are talking for looong time about them as scam, but they are still in the business and working decently.

Quote Originally Posted by SeedBoxOne View Post
    Hi,

I took money out last week and it was fine. I know they have changed there name, what is very very strange is alertpay.com (No WWW) shows:

Not Found

Been like that all day!

Danny
    To be honest, it works for me but anyway Alertpay changed brand few days ago and is now payza.com. Everything else stayed the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SeedBoxOne View Post
    Hi,

Not Found

Been like that all day!

Danny
    checkout the alertpay.com now

hello fellow!

i withdraw my fund in alertpay since may 16 but until now it still pending and it was my first time to withdraw thru wire bank in philippines and i think my credit card also verified.. i got personal pro verified as well. so guys when will do you think i get my money in my bank?

thanks

i m facing this problem too.

my request 05.17.2012 completed today 05.22.2012.now waiting to see it in my bank account.i'll let you know when it comes.

Banned
    wait for 1 or 2 day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information