Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62693 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default SecuredServers.com 4 month expierence.

Greetings,

Today, I'll be talking about how Secured Servers (PhoenixNAP) has been with me, honestly this is the best dedicated server service that is affordable to pay for. They may have had bad days, but hey, every service has bad days. There is no such thing as good at ANY hosting provider.

Now, this host is legal and it is not for illegal purposes.

Let's divide these topics!

Network
    Their network speeds are fantastic for my gaming community, no lag is experienced, I have port speed of 1GBPS, it is really fast. I have no issues with the networking maintenance as it is not a problem for me since my gaming community goes to sleep at night, pretty weird to say

(could of been more but speedtest.net files are only 100mb)

Hardware

The hardware they provide is legit, I have upgraded my dedicated server to a Intel Xeon 1230 from a Intel Xeon 3440, Big hardware performance change right there, things process faster, I can get things done really quick from now and then. I currently have 8GB of RAM as its as minimum I need since I only run 3 game servers on it right now (99,000KB each) So they pretty much run fast and smooth.

Support
    I've only had problems with OS reloading/upgrading, otherwise the support replies really fast within 10-15 minutes. Not expecting support to be looking out for requests in a minute. They handle reports kindly and respect the clients responses. They also seem to be taking care of abuse more strict now which is good for them since securedservers has a reputation for that.

Overall, I give them a 9.5 for their great service.

Keep it up PhoenixNAP/SecuredServers!
    Fernando410 Reviewed by Fernando410 on . SecuredServers.com 4 month expierence. Greetings, Today, I'll be talking about how Secured Servers (PhoenixNAP) has been with me, honestly this is the best dedicated server service that is affordable to pay for. They may have had bad days, but hey, every service has bad days. There is no such thing as good at ANY hosting provider. Now, this host is legal and it is not for illegal purposes. Let's divide these topics! Network Their network speeds are fantastic for my gaming community, no lag is experienced, I have port Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

They are maybe "dedicated server service that is affordable to pay for" for you, but most other people don't share opinion with you, for example, me.

Have you ever hosted with them this year? They've improved.

methad0ne, do you know how they work because you use them personally?
    Santrex.net - Offshore hosting provider since 2001 Offshore vps | Web hosting | IRC VPS | Seedbox

Thread Information