Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62755 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would BayW.org be safer then BT nowadays?

Hey everyone,

I live in the USA, and if I'm understanding correctly that BT users are using a VPN/proxy to hide them, or shut off the upload, so they won't get caught since they would be caught for uploading copyright rather then downloading it? That is what I am understanding. My question, or question(s) below, I am looking for a short answer first with a yes, or a no, then followed with a why is it that yes, or no answer. Well, I could think of one question for now. Thank you.

Would BayW.org be safer to download from that would make it more safer then any BT tracker there is in the US without being caught?

I am only curious because I just started using BayW, and I know KWWHunction is a DDL forum.

Thank you for any replies,
    php111 Reviewed by php111 on . Would BayW.org be safer then BT nowadays? Hey everyone, I live in the USA, and if I'm understanding correctly that BT users are using a VPN/proxy to hide them, or shut off the upload, so they won't get caught since they would be caught for uploading copyright rather then downloading it? That is what I am understanding. My question, or question(s) below, I am looking for a short answer first with a yes, or a no, then followed with a why is it that yes, or no answer. Well, I could think of one question for now. Thank you. Would Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The short answer is yes downloading from filehosts is safer than torrents

Alot of people seem to be scared about all this if you are scared then don't pirate

Also KWWHunction was a DDL forum
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Thank you very much!

warez-bb and tehparodox is better than bay-w

1.) I have been trying on and off for the last few months by trying to register for a account with warez-bb on both my iPhone, and my PC, but the board administrator does not allow new registrations.

2.) On tehparadox, I remember using the search function and I have found what I wanted, but the downside is let's say what I want is on filesonic, but it doesn't tell me what is up and what is down. For example, on bay w, it tells me banned file host. I'm not sure all the sites has been taken, or if that are active again. I'll be more then happy to try tehparadox again. I would need to login.

Website's:
    WarezEurope.com
    bayw seems to have good working links

The post above said that warez-bb and tehparadox are better then bayw. When they said two sites are better then bayw, do they really mean that both of those sites would be better as in safer then bayw without being caught?

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Check at wrzc.eu for some sites you might find interesting. You can even look at ddlrank.com

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    *waits for people to start promating their forums / ddls

ontopic:

Just try to get an invite to a private torrent site, I find torrents a much better experience than filehosts. (Don't have to worry about downloading 10+ links when downloading a movie / game) You can also buy torrent invites on other forums.
    Removed by Staff

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Quote Originally Posted by avRo View Post
    warez-bb and tehparodox is better than bay-w
    Hell no I will give you 3 reason why this is false why Bayw is so much better

1. Banned all the cashwore file host
    2. Better mods admin who do not ban you for anything under the sun on warez-bb most of the time they will not send you a warning or even just ban your for 2 weeks to a month it is a perm bam
    3. Your post is not 3 to 4 pages down the list in 15 to 25 min after you post the thread how in the hell will anybody ever see your threads with that many people posting????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information