Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62545 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    ihide.info
    In the Bullshit Department, a businessman can’t hold a candle to a clergyman. ‘Cause I gotta tell you the truth, folks. When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims: religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told.

Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man — living in the sky — who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever ’til the end of time!

But He loves you.

He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He’s all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can’t handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!
    So rather than be just another mindless religious robot, mindlessly and aimlessly and blindly believing that all of this is in the hands of some spooky incompetent father figure who doesn't give a shit, I decided to look around for something else to worship. Something I could really count on.

And immediately, I thought of the sun. Happened like that. Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can't see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a sun-worshipper. Several reasons. First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire simply because they don't agree with us.
    George Carlin
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Years ago a Blockbuster movie about religion was made, the title "The Greatest Story Ever Told".

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059245/

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

LMFAO http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...olution&page=6

37. evolution

There is no such thing as evolution, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
    Chuck Norris didnt like the evolution of the dinosaurs.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com

Banned
    Website's:
    proxyjunction.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ShareShiz View Post
    if god created us. who created god? and where does the line of creation end ?

mind fucked for the rest of your life.
    well the word created was created by we human by ourself may be theres no such thing

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfzUJHMlf7U[/ame]

This will Answer all Questions
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    God is uncreated!, you Bloody shit stop Posting this
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Pure Awesomeness!
    Yeh, this thread is turning into shit. Believe what you want and respect other's opinions/beliefs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information