Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62316 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WebmasterPost.com

Default Need Offshore Host (>2 years old) who Colocates or Leases Cage

Does anyone know of an Offshore host that:
    1) Has been around a long time (more than 2 years)
    2) Colocates or Leases their own cage at a datacenter
    3) They must offer Reseller plans and preferably Master Reseller Plans
    Thanks
    WebmasterPost.com Reviewed by WebmasterPost.com on . Long Time Offshore Host w/ Own Datacenter? Does anyone know of an Offshore host that: 1) Has been around a long time (more than 2 years) 2) Colocates or Leases their own cage at a datacenter 3) They must offer Reseller plans and preferably Master Reseller Plans Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Why would any host who owns the datacentre selling shared hosting? That too reseller which hogs resources. lol

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Website's:
    WebmasterPost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    Why would any host who owns the datacentre selling shared hosting? That too reseller which hogs resources. lol
    EZPZHosting.com has their own datacenter. They offer resellers but they are not offshore.

MDDHosting.com also owns their datacenter, and offers resellers. But they are not offshore.

So to answer your question, there are several hosts that own their own datacenter and offer resellers, but I'm not aware of one that's offshore.

If I'm not wrong EZPZHosting colocate and the same for MDDHosting.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Website's:
    WebmasterPost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    If I'm not wrong EZPZHosting colocate and the same for MDDHosting.
    I don't have time to look it up now, but I will post up for you later where the owner of MDD says he has his own Datacenter as of last year.

I don't think you would find a provider here which owns there datacenter, providing shared/reseller.

I know a few people here, KnownSRV.com,. WRZHost.com, Atlushost.com all operate there own network within a datacenter..
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

I don't think you would find a provider here which owns there datacenter, providing shared/reseller.
    That will be difficult indeed.

Website's:
    WebmasterPost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Storming View Post

I know a few people here, KnownSRV.com,. WRZHost.com, Atlushost.com all operate there own network within a datacenter..
    Good point. Your right, ok, then I just need someone that at least colocates or leases their own cage from a datacenter. I've edited my first post to reflect this.

Probation

Default made, Li

Quote Originally Posted by WebmasterPost.com View Post
    EZPZHosting.com has their own datacenter. They offer resellers but they are not offshore.
    EZPZHosting owns all of their gear last I checked - but it's not in "their own" facility. They lease colocation space (i.e. racks/cabinets) in a facility. You would need to contact them to find out exactly what facility, where, etc as I don't remember off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by WebmasterPost.com View Post
    MDDHosting.com also owns their datacenter, and offers resellers. But they are not offshore.
    We don't own our facility either, we're in the Handy Networks facility in downtown Denver, Colorado. We, just like EZPZ, own all of our own hardware but lease space in the facility (racks/cabinets).

Website's:
    WebmasterPost.com
    ^^ And that would be the Owner of MDDHosting.com (which I've used and provides top notch hosting).

So I stand corrected, neither EZPZHosting or MDDHosting owns a datacenter. They both lease cages for their owned servers. Qoo, you were 100% correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information