Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62263 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile Are there any affiliate programs which could be automated with applications ?

You can see the question from the thread title. I'm an IT student, and I really don't have time for some real work on the internet before I finish my college. "Uploading time" was the great one, I made few apps which made possible for me to make lets say 500 different posts with 1-2 hours work, and I was making 700-800$ per month with 1 hour/day work.

Now, the uploading is almost dead, and I need other affiliate program which can be automatized. I haven't found any so I decided to ask you guys if you think something can be automatized and give some income(its not necessary to make a huge income, anything above 200$ per month is ok).

To give you a little motivation, if I think some idea is good, and I decide to make programs for it, the one who gaved me the idea will be rewarded with tools I will make for that affiliate program.

Please don't write here about freelancing jobs I can do and simmilar stuff, question is simple, and I hope I will get simple answers. Thank you all!
    Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . Are there any affiliate programs which could be automated with applications ? You can see the question from the thread title. I'm an IT student, and I really don't have time for some real work on the internet before I finish my college. "Uploading time" was the great one, I made few apps which made possible for me to make lets say 500 different posts with 1-2 hours work, and I was making 700-800$ per month with 1 hour/day work. Now, the uploading is almost dead, and I need other affiliate program which can be automatized. I haven't found any so I decided to ask you Rating: 5
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    Here's a secret - If something makes money for someone, good money, unless they are out of their mind, about to die, or feeling christian, they just won't tell you that.

So if you're going to ask on a public forum, "hey tell me a site where I can create a bot and make $200/month doing nothing". Well, don't expect a real answer from anyone... at least not from anyone who actually makes money on auto pilot. More people doing the same thing saturates said niche and if I were making good money with something I would not want someone else saturating that niche and taking off a good chunk of my income.

So yeah, at the end of the day, if you want to earn money and you've got the skills, go freelance. It may sound rough and boring, and underpaid, at first. But eventually, you grow and develop a client base which you then make money off. If you think this isn't worth your time, then you've just let go a potentially profitable niche that you can grow in, consistently, constantly.

@Lifetalk - First, I totally agree with everything you said, but I must clarify few things:

About freelancing - Its not that I don't want, I just don't have the time right now. You should agree that two hours per day is not enough for a freelancing, atleast serious one. Some peoples(most of them) can't wait a week before they get their order, and I'm pretty sure no one can make a fair serious app in less than two hours(count finding job, negotiating, having multiple contacts with costumer...).

I totally agree that there is no one crazy who will share his money making method. This is a question for peoples that work with some affiliate program, and they are making some silly money, because they don't have the knowledge to automate the processes. Like we had a thousands of uploaders which were making 1-2$ per day, but with some tools they would easily reach 10-20$.

This is opportunity for them(not uploaders) to earn the needed tools with their idea.
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

Thread Information