Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62573 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    VaporHostn.com

Default Refunds for VaporHostn Clients

Hello,

Sorry about the delay in processing the refunds. We will be only refunding clients who have made payments on April 25, 2012 and after.

Please forward a copy of your invoice to my inbox and I will process the refunds when I am available online. For those who have made advance payments you will be given a partial refund. Refunds will be given to the end of this month only.
    michaellin85 Reviewed by michaellin85 on . Refunds for VaporHostn Clients Hello, Sorry about the delay in processing the refunds. We will be only refunding clients who have made payments on April 25, 2012 and after. Please forward a copy of your invoice to my inbox and I will process the refunds when I am available online. For those who have made advance payments you will be given a partial refund. Refunds will be given to the end of this month only. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

PM sent. Thanks man!

Website's:
    VaporHostn.com
    Got your PM se7en0n3

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    is it possible to get my database ?
    sharingdownolads.com

Website's:
    VaporHostn.com
    you can login and get the back up yourself.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Thank you Michael I have received my refund and I have access to my final backups.

Sad to see Vapor close, their VPS was very good to me and the support was excellent.

Refund received. Thanks a lot man!

I know its offtopic but +1 for allowing people to get their site backups and giving out refunds most hosts around here just disappear without a word

Its nice to see someone being a normal for once and handling it correctly
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Thread Information