Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62292 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation
    Website's:
    iphonemobilewallpapers.blogspot.com

Default How to Earn from 800+ DV blog

i have wallpapers blog having 800+ daily page views, i also try adsense and other networks on it including adfly..one by one,,...and after 20-30 days i earn nothing..a total of only 1.2bucks..so suggest me how to earn from such traffic and how much can i earn from this amount of traffic..(this is my 3-4 month old blog, but its traffic increases day by day)
    Suggest me any site which pay me through Alertpay or moneybooker not by Paypal(not supported in our country) And and if anybody want to buy adspace here also Pm me..Thanks
    umairgilani Reviewed by umairgilani on . How to Earn from 800+ DV blog i have wallpapers blog having 800+ daily page views, i also try adsense and other networks on it including adfly..one by one,,...and after 20-30 days i earn nothing..a total of only 1.2bucks..so suggest me how to earn from such traffic and how much can i earn from this amount of traffic..(this is my 3-4 month old blog, but its traffic increases day by day:D) Suggest me any site which pay me through Alertpay or moneybooker not by Paypal(not supported in our country) And and if anybody want to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

i have a blog, i use adfly and works great till now and yes they pay to alertpay

try it

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by umairgilani View Post
    i have wallpapers blog having 800+ daily page views, i also try adsense and other networks on it including adfly..one by one,,...and after 20-30 days i earn nothing..a total of only 1.2bucks..so suggest me how to earn from such traffic and how much can i earn from this amount of traffic..(this is my 3-4 month old blog, but its traffic increases day by day)
    Suggest me any site which pay me through Alertpay or moneybooker not by Paypal(not supported in our country) And and if anybody want to buy adspace here also Pm me..Thanks
    Well adsense is a CPC network so if no one is clicking your ADS you wont make much.

maybe u should try some CPA offers?

Website's:
    google.com
    800+ pageviews so i think you have less than 400 daily unique visitors ,
    Adsense is useless on wallpapers and celebrity blogs,
    i have tried them on many image blog and they have decreased there CPC and CPM for image blogs ,
    Adense is only paying nice if you have an weird article blog ,
    I would suggest don't place any ads
    regular update blog
    let visitors increase
    when you get a study traffic of 1000+ UV/day try adsense
    you might be able to generate 1$ daily atlest

Above statement is completely based on my personal experience and different person might have different experience
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Quote Originally Posted by EmirSc View Post
    i have a blog, i use adfly and works great till now and yes they pay to alertpay

try it
    use adfly too for some sites. had no problems with it.
    recommend it.

Probation

Default nusoci vultures

Quote Originally Posted by EmirSc View Post

try it

good idea
    tnX

Well, 800 pageviews most likely isn't many unique users, and the placement of your ads makes a huge difference.

Here you go, read this.
    http://support.google.com/adsense/bi...answer=1354747
    SwitchLink #1 UK VPS Provider
    Never Oversold. Gigabit Connectivity. 100GB+ Network, We own our own hardware, All Branded Servers, flexibility that Webhosting cannot offer
    For more info contact me at Heath@Switchlink.co.uk

Thread Information